Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

TOS shows Blair receiving a Missouri offer back in June. Also show Ark St, Lville, Memphis, Nebraska, Cuse and UAB. He finishes in Dec with 3 to play 2.

Saw him mentioned in some preseason publication as the #13 ranked JUCO of 2016.

TOS shows Blair receiving a Missouri offer back in June. Also show Ark St, Lville, Memphis, Nebraska, Cuse and UAB. He finishes in Dec with 3 to play 2.

Hypothetically could he take a redshirt this year and have 3 to play 3

Would love for this guy to end up at Cuse.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Blair was a recruit with the previous staff--no idea if Babers and staff will go JUCO for safety, whether they would actively recruit this kid, whether he's a "system fit" for the new defensive scheme, etc.

FWIW, Blair looks like a difference maker with that size / speed. I echo your sentiment if he fits the system. We need to upgrade our secondary.

I think the kid would still love to end up Orange. I hope we're showing him some love.

MB would be a nice pickup for Cuse if he is being recruited...thought I read somewhere he was playing outside linebacker for Dodge...

For what it's worth...Blair is following HCDB and HCDB is following Marquise...just saying... Go Cuse!!
Doesn't matter if he doesn't qualify...just saying...

Dude's from Ohio right? I would assume Babers and staff were recruiting him the first time around and already had a relationship with him. Really hoping he ends up at SU.

Wonder if Blair gets a visit this week. Last home game Saturday.