Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

I was under the impression he was qualifying? Now I'm trying to figure out where/who I heard that from. Maybe I'm just crazy..

I know it seem counter intuitive but my daughters each play sports. When they are in a sport they do better in school as they are into a steady routine. Structure is good
Good Point.

kcsu said:
I know it seem counter intuitive but my daughters each play sports. When they are in a sport they do better in school as they are into a steady routine. Structure is good

Was the same for me gives you rhythm and focus with school time because there are no other distractions to choose from after school its all saved for Saturday evenings since big track meets are Saturday daytime often, wake eat school practice eat homework sleep

Syracuse football recruiting: 4-star safety signee Marquise Blair prepared to take summer classes if necessary

The Wooster (Ohio) High School safety and Syracuse signee is expected to finish with all 'B's in his final semester and would just need a slight increase in standardized test score to meet the NCAA's sliding-scale requirements, his coach Doug Haas said in a phone interview on Friday.

Blair is waiting to receive results on an ACT taken April 28 and an SAT taken May 2, Haas said. If he's still below the NCAA's requirements after his final grades come in, Haas said Blair will take summer classes to improve his core GPA and possibly sign up for another SAT in June.

"He felt good about it the last time he took it," Haas said of the SAT.