Class of 2022 - S/WR Cornell Perry (MI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 S/WR Cornell Perry (MI) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Offers from Toledo, BGSU, CMU, Syracuse
What, no Akron?
The Stomach.jpg

Ahhhhh we meet again
Don't let that early offer list fool you. He looks pretty good on those highlights, especially if he was only 175 lbs there. That list will certainly change. He could be pretty beastly with some added weight. Nice GPA. Looks to have really good body control and some ups. I like him. I think he can certainly play safety for us. Wondering if he also has the speed to play corner as well even though that wasn't what he played in high school. Not sure on that.

I think I liked two of his WR plays the best--the one where he outfought a DB for an underthrown ball, and his catch on that low-and-wide pass.

Hey, if you're gonna be a DB, you might as well catch the INT when you get your hands on it...

Cisco & Trill nod their heads knowingly in agreement.

6-1 175 and looks it. Figure he'll play in the 190's. I like the 4.3 shuttle if that's accurate. Appears on film to have good instincts and reads. Fills a need.

Flat Rock is south of Detroit. I'm not sure if it's part of Detroit proper but can't be more than 20 miles or so to downtown.