Sad songs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sad songs

I'll just leave this here.
If you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States.
Nice of you. I've seen our Vermont friend say something similar.
I was sad when I started this thread because a guy I worked with died too young. I'm shooting for 85...

Nice of you. I've seen our Vermont friend say something similar.
I was sad when I started this thread because a guy I worked with died too young. I'm shooting for 85...
I went through a depression when a friend of mine died at 40. My go to songs were Pearl Jam’s “Yellow Ledbetter” and Alice In Chains “Don’t Follow”. I haven’t the courage to analyze why those songs. I only know that they were what I needed to hear at the time. Also, as lame as they may be, Robbie Williams “Angels” and Michael Buble “Home” always tug at something. And sorry Vermont, I didn’t see your post.

Am I the only one that sees nothing in the messages above?

I went through a depression when a friend of mine died at 40. My go to songs were Pearl Jam’s “Yellow Ledbetter” and Alice In Chains “Don’t Follow”. I haven’t the courage to analyze why those songs. I only know that they were what I needed to hear at the time. Also, as lame as they may be, Robbie Williams “Angels” and Michael Buble “Home” always tug at something. And sorry Vermont, I didn’t see your post.

It was a completely different thread. No worries at all.

Hope all is well now.

Hey! That's my wedding song!

My bad ‘79!

Edit - It’s frequently dedicated to victims of tragedy or their loved ones which is why I think it’s a sad song.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom