Sadly the odds makers are saying this game is essentially "pick'em | Syracusefan.com

Sadly the odds makers are saying this game is essentially "pick'em

CaliCuse

All American
I sure wasn't expecting this and can only hope the team puts this game in th W side of the ledger as was supposed before the season. Going into the Snookies game with a losing streak is not my idea of fun.:eek:

Before the season, Toledo was never viewed as a sure "W." They are a legit team and will be a challenge.

Shame on anyone who penciled in any wins before the season. We are not yet there as a program.

D banged up + Toledo passing game + Inconsistent SU offense = pick 'em

D banged up + Toledo passing game + Inconsistent SU offense = pick 'em

+ a rough recent history at home= if I could ever allow myself to bet against Cuse I'd be taking the Toledo moneyline

Shame on anyone who penciled in any wins before the season. We are not yet there as a program.
daly you are correct but we will get there. Just gotta jack up recruiting a bit more. A bit more offense please.We need play makers that are not converted to defense unless they are spectacular there. I refer to Reddish which still pisses me off.What a freaking waste.When Brandon picks one off and wins the game with a run back I will admit I am wrong,but not until then. I see thart kid as the out pass to Bailey which nets maybe three yards. With him I see him going for big yardage or to the house.;)

Sagarin has us an 8 point favotite at home. I would take that as a better gauge. Vegas odds just follow the money and that line suggests that many of the bettors are thinking like others on this thread...taking Toledo. Good...everyone take Toledo, Vegas rarely loses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom