Safe to Say | Syracusefan.com

Safe to Say

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
As much as I love Syracuse, it appears by the board's reaction, that I'm glad we played at the same time yesterday. Safe to say I'm not going to watch this one on replay.

Sometimes you've just gotta save yourself the aggravation and move on.

Between our school, Syracuse and the Giants, I'm currently bordering on catatonic.

Worst part of it for me is that we lost, in terrible fashion, coaches and players were worrisome to say the least and...

Game ended and I didn't care. Went on with my night. Stopped posting on the football game. Went to the bars and watched some real football.

Apathy is much worse than anger.

As much as I love Syracuse, it appears by the board's reaction, that I'm glad we played at the same time yesterday. Safe to say I'm not going to watch this one on replay.

Between our school, Syracuse and the Giants, I'm currently bordering on catatonic.

I'm in the same boat--SU and Dolphins. Both seasons already over, and its the first week of October.

I'm in the same boat--SU and Dolphins. Both seasons already over, and its the first week of October.
It's tough as a fan. My coach hat says, ok, let's see how well we can develop and improve moving forward. This is especially important in the collegiate game, obviously, as you expect NFL organizations to perform.

Don't worry the cycle renews in January and grows till August when we are all drunk on Koolaid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom