Saint Louis' team bus goes missing after loss to St. Bonaventure | Syracusefan.com

Saint Louis' team bus goes missing after loss to St. Bonaventure

Unbelievable story but yikes their basketball team riding on a bus from Olean , NY to St Louis, Mo, an 11 hour bus ride each way for a game? Insane in itself.

ESPN story says they found the bus and driver 40 minutes away in Randolph and they arrested her for DWI.

I think the bus was only chartered to get them from the arena to the airport. At least that's where they ended up taking the replacement bus once it was provided.

The refs in the VCU-St. Bonny game should have gone missing.
How about VCU's win last night? Their coach has worked some magic in the final seconds in regards to the officials.

I was sure that the bus had been wiped out by yet another incompetently-driven Hoya vehicle.

Either that, or Oliver Miller ate the damn thing.

You ever been to Olean?

Yes, once, for a son's college visit. I could write a book on just our 3 son's numerous college visits. Some very funny, strange times at some of them. Between the 3, we probably visited at least 15-20 colleges.

Olean is Bills country. She had practice in the west lot before during and after a Bills game. Plus everyone in WNY knows the way to the airport especially if you are drunk. I think its everyone's favorite place west of Rochester. 56 year old Linda Edmister. from Gasport NY. Guess she was really gassed.

Olean is Bills country. She had practice in the west lot before during and after a Bills game. Plus everyone in WNY knows the way to the airport especially if you are drunk. I think its everyone's favorite place west of Rochester. 56 year old Linda Edmister. from Gasport NY. Guess she was really gassed.

If she ended up in Randolph, she definitely missed the exit for route 219

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom