Same bad ref | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Same bad ref

Redline the entire crew, but you’re gonna need to provide justification; examples of missed calls (the lack of PI calls on Pitt defenders who were allowed to maul our receivers), inappropriate rule application (Wax roughing the passer) etc….

But if Coach Fran isn’t going to complain and cite his observations then nothing will change.

Hedgepeth has a history of making these kinds of calls. Besides the Syracuse games, he was the focus of a major controversy during the ND-NIU game when it appeared he intentionally mismarked a spot late in the game in a futile attempt to give the Irish an undeserved win.

It is hard to understand how he is still reffing games.

Incompetence being confused with favoritism once again. Why would he give an ish if the Irish win

I am friends with an ACC ref who told me that is the rule. Also said their weekly evaluation is done by a former NFL guy so it's emphasized. Also thought the in game stripe said that was the reason for the call

BS rule but that's what he told me.
NFL is body weight. College is forceable contact thru the ground.

Redline the entire crew, but you’re gonna need to provide justification; examples of missed calls (the lack of PI calls on Pitt defenders who were allowed to maul our receivers), inappropriate rule application (Wax roughing the passer) etc….

But if Coach Fran isn’t going to complain and cite his observations then nothing will change.
I was at the game. Fran ripped off his headset and almost ended up with a 15 yard penalty by refusing to leave the field while screaming at the officials for the terrible roughing the passer call against Wax.

I was at the game. Fran ripped off his headset and almost ended up with a 15 yard penalty by refusing to leave the field while screaming at the officials for the terrible roughing the passer call against Wax.
I like that but he needs to follow it up with a formal request to have it reviewed.

Somewhere, somehow, that spot in the ND game should be need to be explained.

He should bubble it up to Wildhack and let him deal with it.

I am friends with an ACC ref who told me that is the rule. Also said their weekly evaluation is done by a former NFL guy so it's emphasized. Also thought the in game stripe said that was the reason for the call

BS rule but that's what he told me.
Have you told your friend that SU fans believe there is a very clear anti-Syracuse bias amongst ACC refs both FB and BB. We can show him the film anytime he’d like. It’s real and it’s really wrong.

Last edited:
I like that but he needs to follow it up with a formal request to have it reviewed.
Because that ever helped Dino and bunch. Still kept happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom