Sanu prank - who here did this own up -- | Syracusefan.com

Sanu prank - who here did this own up --

It was the Bengals, that's what made it believable.

i really hope this stupid classless move was not made by an orangemen fan.

My guess is a bitter rutgers fan.

Bernie Fine strikes again -- one final parting shot. Shalom, MFer!

I have a hard time believing an SU fan would have the cell phone number of a Rutgers WR handy.

As much as a I have despised Schiano and the RU program he ran, I would not do that to the kid.

Scumbag move. Sanu is a very good player and will do well in the league IMHO. I'm surprised he's falling as far as he is on most draft boards. That low rent move just adds insult to injury.

Scumbag move. Sanu is a very good player and will do well in the league IMHO. I'm surprised he's falling as far as he is on most draft boards. That low rent move just adds insult to injury.

He will get drafted today, he shouldnt be worried.

so why don't they contact the person who called and get even some how?

"Hi...is this Mr Sanu? This is Ethel Mertz from the Cincinnati Bengals...
Haha. Everyone knows that Vivian Vance has been dead since '79. Man, he's clueless to fall for that ruse.

That's a pretty cruel, but highly creative prank.

My guess is Sal and Richard.

Some Stern fans have lost interest in Sal and Richard but man there Tradio calls are hilarious.

Some Stern fans have lost interest in Sal and Richard but man there Tradio calls are hilarious.

I really haven't listened much in awhile, his schedule is more 'off again' than 'on again', so I just don't really tune in much. But the original Tradio calls are prank call gold.

I really haven't listened much in awhile, his schedule is more 'off again' than 'on again', so I just don't really tune in much. But the original Tradio calls are prank call gold.

Ya hes down to three days a week and with Americas Got Talent hes been on only twice a couple weeks but I guess its still better then nothing. Some fans are starting to push back though and hes taking more calls from fans asking him to stop talking about AGT which gets him even more upset. Still the show gets me laughing, I love when they bust Ronnies balls and Eric The Midget is my alltime favorite. If you havent heard it you should look up the Richard and Sal Biz Baaz call, freeking hilarious.

Also the Tradio call labeled#5 is freeking hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom