Sat could be fun | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sat could be fun

I mainly want to go just because it’s Moten’s jersey retirement and I’ve been waiting for like 10 years for that to happen. Can’t really say I’m that psyched about the game.

Hey, Durham, happy birthday to your dad! I think we’ve gone through this before, but I lived on E Markham back in the day. LOVED Durham.

I am hoping like crazy for snow. I am hoping for normality! It was 70 in Syracuse today! As much as I can enjoy it, we shouldn’t be having it. Here’s what I want: a 12 inch snowfall Thursday night through Friday, ending Friday night, roads clear on Saturday and Syracuse looking beautiful with sparkling white snow. And I hope it gives us luck for the game, because we will need it.
I drive on Markham quite a bit to head to the new location of Blue Note Grill to dance my butt off.

It truly sucks being a huge fan of Syracuse Basketball down here near Tobacco Road. The local radio, not surprisingly, feeds me NC State, Duke, and UNC all day. The only mention of Syracuse is how they’ve yet to win a ACC Tournament game . Reasonable criticism, but they never say anything about how we’re under manned largely due to the last few years of sanctions.

I love this year’s team, but I feel bad for all of them. It’s frustrating to watch a team with obvious talent with several players required to play every minute of every game. It’s much better to have a team with 9-11 players that are helping to spell each other as you work your way down to 7 players for the playoffs. Not ideal to play the whole season with barely 7 players capable of contributing. It’s a miracle we’ve done as well as we have. I pray for quality depth next year and beyond.

Go Cuse!

I drive on Markham quite a bit to head to the new location of Blue Note Grill to dance my butt off.

It truly sucks being a huge fan of Syracuse Basketball down here near Tobacco Road. The local radio, not surprisingly, feeds me NC State, Duke, and UNC all day. The only mention of Syracuse is how they’ve yet to win a ACC Tournament game . Reasonable criticism, but they never say anything about how we’re under manned largely due to the last few years of sanctions.

I love this year’s team, but I feel bad for all of them. It’s frustrating to watch a team with obvious talent with several players required to play every minute of every game. It’s much better to have a team with 9-11 players that are helping to spell each other as you work your way down to 7 players for the playoffs. Not ideal to play the whole season with barely 7 players capable of contributing. It’s a miracle we’ve done as well as we have. I pray for quality depth next year and beyond.

Go Cuse!
After we won the championship, I was in Durham 6 days later. Wore my colors, but not one person gave me a shout out or a congrats. My friends did note the championship but then we moved on quickly. We are not even a pimple on the butt of the ACC, and this is particularly true for Carolina and Duke. Our performance since we joined the ACC has been lackluster. I thought that our victory in the Dome when Duke came to it for the very first time was a shot across the bow, but . . . . It turned out to be a flaming arrow that quickly fizzled. I am THIRSTING for a team that will announce to the ACC: WE ARE HERE, and for more teams that will keep it going!

The "hot" spot is in orange, what is everyone complaining about?

I hope the model is wrong, for everyone's sake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom