Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does that accomplish? Not really a good look...

Bitter Bills fans who’ve lost like 5,000 straight games to him will boo.

Giants fans will give the guy who we beat the crap out of in every game that mattered, a polite golf clap.

CNY “Patriots fans” will cheer wildly. Most of them will also be dressed in baby blue.

Someone just shot me a text that Brady and Edelman are in the dome.

In other news, its -25 degrees here, I'm sitting in the office absolutely killing myself for not making the trip for this game

I'm of the age that's sort of a middle ground. I have heard of Drake but it's not that exciting to me that he will be there.

Drake? Yea he's the guy from that meme.

This is my last post of the day.
All I am going to say is this day will be a day I will never forget.
Also TrueBlue Brady is going to be right next to where you are sitting.

Adam Weitsman is the bleeping man.

Just read article and didn’t realize Fallon is from same town as Dior. Wonder if they’ll get a chance to talk.

This is my last post of the day.
All I am going to say is this day will be a day I will never forget.
Also TrueBlue Brady is going to be right next to where you are sitting.

Adam Weitsman is the bleeping man.
Im just glad I gave you good info and you didn’t kill me lol have a blast!

It’s so funny people can be this upset about this. Brady, arguably the greatest QB ever, a top NFL wide receiver and one of the most recognized comedians in Fallon attending. We can be known as the school who brings celebrities to the games. It can help recruiting, makes the day exciting, and maybe they just want to watch some basketball like everybody else

Quick memo to Weitsman: regardless of what legitimate case can be made for Brady, you don't text to an SU crowd that you are bringing the GOAT to the Dome and have it be anybody other than an elderly gentleman wearing the #44. To most of us there is only one GOAT in football. End of story. File that away for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom