Saturday Tailgating Weather | Syracusefan.com

Saturday Tailgating Weather

anomander

Living Legend
Currently I have 78, partly sunny, with a 20% chance of rain.

Let's hope the weather man is right because you won't get any more perfect then that

Perfect for this guy maybe
Schweddy balls.png

If that's the case and there end being 45K in the building, time to start hydrating now. Break out the pickle juice.
Maybe the fire department can keep people alive by spraying water at the crowd?

Save a life. Bring a squirt gun to the game.

First off...It's Scary that any weatherman would attempt to predict the weather in Syracuse.

Even scarier is that they are only right about the weather here about 30% of the time...and are still employed.

First off...It's Scary that any weatherman would attempt to predict the weather in Syracuse.

Even scarier is that they are only right about the weather here about 30% of the time...and are still employed.
I how they are right but take it with a grain of salt this far in advance.

That percentage keeps you employed in baseball and forecasting

Im coming up with a short sleeve and a long sleeve option. Although I am thinking short sleeves (and, for that matter, shorts) are likely to win out in a 45K+ Dome.

Doesn't this thread belong in the Off Topic forum under global warming?

Doesn't this thread belong in the Off Topic forum under global warming?

Meh...check back in a week when the hot weather Clemson fans have a thread on their board bitching about the lack of AC in the "Carrier" Dome.

Meh...check back in a week when the hot weather Clemson fans have a thread on their board bitching about the lack of AC in the "Carrier" Dome.
To me, based on past observations, the southern teams have sometimes been more accustomed to the dome "weather" than SU players. Shafer's teams (and Marrone's) seem to be better conditioned than some in the past so hopefully SU will be ready. And while 78 outside will make it pretty warm inside, it's been a lot warmer.

Even it were cold & snowing, I don't think I'd care. With the #3 team in the country coming into the Dome, nothing is going to put a damper on this Saturday. The forecast looks absolutely perfect. If it holds true, I don't think we could draw it up any better. These next 4 days are going to crawl. The waiting is the worst part.

What time will they be opening up the lots on Saturday?
The lots don't really have an opening time. Most hardcore tailgaters get there before any attendant is even on duty.

The lots don't really have an opening time. Most hardcore tailgaters get there before any attendant is even on duty.
I hate when they walk over and ask for money after they finally get there after I have been set up for two plus hours

I hate when they walk over and ask for money after they finally get there after I have been set up for two plus hours
Yeah, but its better than them being dick$ and telling you to drive out and drive back in. haha that would suck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom