Saturday will be a home game..,, | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday will be a home game..,,

I think that is a result of watching us give up a couple of big leads this season, or at least watching us give up that huge lead against Louisville. I know that was in the back of my head as we built the lead in the first half and then started to give it back as we went to halftime and immediately after.
My thinking was at halftime was, if we come out of the gate with a score our first possession we would be OK. Usually we give up 6 quick points to open a half. And look what happened. This time we just re-imposed our will on them and righted the ship.

Yup that's what I thought too. Also, one of the TV cameras last night was color balanced SO poorly. SU looked red. People in the crowd looked like lobsters. It was horrible.
So it wasn't just my TV ... good to know. They flipped to that camera once and I couldn't figure out how IU got the ball back so quickly, confused me for a few seconds ...

I think this could be the difference they needed every bit of their home court advantage to beat us

Yup that's what I thought too. Also, one of the TV cameras last night was color balanced SO poorly. SU looked red. People in the crowd looked like lobsters. It was horrible.

I noticed that too - I thought they were showing Indiana fans until I realized one of them was Juli.

I noticed that too - I thought they were showing Indiana fans until I realized one of them was Juli.
Same here. Then I said wait that is Juli!! And not even on Tru TV, but CBS. Shame on you.

So it wasn't just my TV ... good to know. They flipped to that camera once and I couldn't figure out how IU got the ball back so quickly, confused me for a few seconds ...

Oh yeah, I totally noticed that the SU unis hundreds of feet below me were nice and orange, but on the giant screen above the court, they were red

The cameras were burned out by Rachel Nichols' hotness. Until technology catches up we'll just have to live with it. I'm ok with it.

Tomcat thought IU had a few more fans than us. On TV you can't tell but you could tell the IU fans were a lot louder.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Well that was their last chance to be loud, so they took advantage of it.

Oh yeah, I totally noticed that the SU unis hundreds of feet below me were nice and orange, but on the giant screen above the court, they were red

I was at the final four last year, same thing happened with Louisville, just flipping the colors. On the tv they looked orange, it was freaking me out

JimBoeheim_original.gif
what is the guy behind him wearing? Looks like he's rooting for the Tibetan Monks

what is the guy behind him wearing? Looks like he's rooting for the Tibetan Monks

Just a prototype of the skins our old friends will be wearing in their cute CYO league next year

Tomcat thought IU had a few more fans than us. On TV you can't tell but you could tell the IU fans were a lot louder.

I sat 2 seats down from Mr. Cat, and I agree with him. IU showed up really well.

It was pretty even, but hard to tell because Cane fans wear Orange as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom