Saw Orangeyes this morning | Syracusefan.com

Saw Orangeyes this morning

cto

Administrator
Dan cannot speak because he has a tube in his mouth, but he had a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes as I babbled on in my usual fashion. Happened to run into one of his doctors who said Dan is doing very well, given the magnitude of his surgery.

Thats awesome. Since it seems like things are going as well as possible given the situation, do they have a time table for when Dan will be able to talk again? how about when he will be typing back with the board?

cto said:
Dan cannot speak because he has a tube in his mouth, but he had a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes as I babbled on in my usual fashion. Happened to run into one of his doctors who said Dan is doing very well, given the magnitude of his surgery.

I stopped by too. Only additional thing to add is that when Dianne and I told OE that Shy had verballlwd to SU, he smiled and nodded his head in happiness. Thanks Shy!

Thanks cto. Nothing like a feel good thread checking in from little mini vacation. Go Dan!

Orange eyes to me is orange heart and the center of orange family and OrangeNation !!!
God bless! glad to see He came out of surgery and is doing well considering all !

I stopped by too. Only additional thing to add is that when Dianne and I told OE that Shy had verballlwd to SU, he smiled and nodded his head in happiness. Thanks Shy!
Too bad Shy and family couldn't stop in and surprise Dan before they leave.

Thanks for the update CTO.

This is a good chance for me to bring up my long lasting crusade: Is there any good reason why Dan should NOT be at 15,000+ likes by the time he checks the board again?

Honestly, the man should have topped the 100k likes mark for the volume of posts he makes. He gets about 3 - 6 likes on his daily articles posts, if that. It is a crying shame.

Do something about it: go RIGHT NOW and find every Orangeyes post you can find and click the like button, it's not like any of them are bad.

Little known fact: you can like a post no matter how old it is. If you can read it, you can like it.

If you click on this list, you will get a table of contents of Dan's posts: http://syracusefan.com/members/orangeyes.34/

**DOG GONE IT! I can't get the link to work for some reason, but go to OE's profile page and you can get a list of his posts...***

Go there, click Postings then the titles and it will bring up the respective post. Click like. Go to the next one and do it again. It shows them four pages at a time, but you can click on "Find Older Posts" and get another four pages - all the way back to the Big Bang (as far as I know).

Do you think Dan deserves to see "2000 new likes" the next time he logs in? Then go make it happen!

Last edited:

This is a good chance for me to bring up my long lasting crusade: Is there any good reason why Dan should NOT be at 15,000+ likes by the time he checks the board again?

Honestly, the man should have topped the 100k likes mark for the volume of posts he makes. He gets about 3 - 6 likes on his daily articles posts, if that. It is a crying shame.

Do something about it: go RIGHT NOW and find every Orangeyes post you can find and click the like button, it's not like any of them are bad.

Little known fact: you can like a post no matter how old it is. If you can read it, you can like it.

If you click on this list, you will get a table of contents of Dan's posts: http://syracusefan.com/search/6764963/

Go there, click the titles and it will bring up the respective post. Click like. Go to the next one and do it again. It shows them four pages at a time, but you can click on "Find Older Posts" and get another four pages - all the way back to the Big Bang (as far as I know).

Do you think Dan deserves to see "2000 new likes" the next time he logs in? Then go make it happen!
Great idea, Houston. For me, I'm not sure I will find a post of OE's that I haven't liked! But will look. Edit: I was way off! Have to check this place out more in depth. Crusade continues! If I have 20k, OE should have at least 100k. Go to it folks, swarm, swarm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea, Houston. For me, I'm not sure I will find a post of OE's that I haven't liked! But will look. Edit: I was way off! Have to check this place out more in depth. Crusade continues! If I have 20k, OE should have at least 100k. Go to it folks, swarm, swarm!
You like more posts on this board than anyone. I guess you are just a "likeable" guy!

Glad to hear the great news! I once had a tube in my mouth(which I cant remember for various reasons including morphine), but my mother told me I wasnt smiling, until maybe after I eventually puked it out and they determined I could breath on my own. OE, if you read this post sometime, you sound like you were better equipped to handle that than I was. I'd love to have you back posting on here asap, and hope to hear more encouraging news about you in the meantime.

If you click on this list, you will get a table of contents of Dan's posts: http://syracusefan.com/search/6764963/

Go there, click the titles and it will bring up the respective post. Click like. Go to the next one and do it again. It shows them four pages at a time, but you can click on "Find Older Posts" and get another four pages - all the way back to the Big Bang (as far as I know).

I personally applaud this effort and felt compelled to spend a full timed hour liking every one of his posts I haven't in the past. I'm not very liberal with liking posts as a general rule and typically only like a post that a) I agree with in a discussion thread or b) makes me laugh. T-Minus 60 minutes just ended but I'm in such a good mood, I can dedicate another 15 minutes of this workday...;)

Thanks for the update and even if I dont know Dan he brings an awful lot to the board...get well Dan!

I personally applaud this effort and felt compelled to spend a full timed hour liking every one of his posts I haven't in the past. I'm not very liberal with liking posts as a general rule and typically only like a post that a) I agree with in a discussion thread or b) makes me laugh. T-Minus 60 minutes just ended but I'm in such a good mood, I can dedicate another 15 minutes of this workday...;)

Excellent work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom