Saw Orangeyes this morning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saw Orangeyes this morning

Thanks for the update CTO.

This is a good chance for me to bring up my long lasting crusade: Is there any good reason why Dan should NOT be at 15,000+ likes by the time he checks the board again?

Honestly, the man should have topped the 100k likes mark for the volume of posts he makes. He gets about 3 - 6 likes on his daily articles posts, if that. It is a crying shame.

Do something about it: go RIGHT NOW and find every Orangeyes post you can find and click the like button, it's not like any of them are bad.

Little known fact: you can like a post no matter how old it is. If you can read it, you can like it.

If you click on this list, you will get a table of contents of Dan's posts: http://syracusefan.com/members/orangeyes.34/ **LINK FIXED**

Go there, click Postings then the titles and it will bring up the respective post. Click like. Go to the next one and do it again. It shows them four pages at a time, but you can click on "Find Older Posts" and get another four pages - all the way back to the Big Bang (as far as I know).

Do you think Dan deserves to see "2000 new likes" the next time he logs in? Then go make it happen!

This is the easiest thing that I've ever encountered. Applying likes to the great work of our own Orangeyes is like child's play. Please go and do it. It takes only a few minutes of your time--and imagine the enjoyment that Dan will experience when he wakes and logs in to find 99,999 notifications that we have hit him with love. Who is more deserving?

Go Dan!

Hopefully better days are ahead, and he can put all of these health issues behind him.

tee1222 said:
He went from 14 or 15 to 17k in a matter of days. If a handful more join in, he will get to 20k before next week. Bump.
we had some momentum there. Seems it had lost a bit of steam. Come on Orange brethren!

I just went in and did several. Will get in there later and continue. Sorry but I didn't give him likes on a couple article links that were positive UConn articles but that was my only rule :)

Will get there. I'm going to go on a run later tonight using this link.

Tee, appreciate the link, but those links just don't work for some reason. I tried it 3 different ways. I think it considers a person's profile to be a search result and gets confused. Either way - good effort. I can assure you - you are not the problem when it comes to OE's subpar like count!!

Tee, appreciate the link, but those links just don't work for some reason. I tried it 3 different ways. I think it considers a person's profile to be a search result and gets confused. Either way - good effort. I can assure you - you are not the problem when it comes to OE's subpar like count!!
That's my bad brother. But yeah, I think you're right. Might be context specific.

It would be nice to hear how he's doing. I'm concerned about the lack of information.

Tomcat spotted leaving OE's hospital room
pdyiRf3.png

Tomcat spotted leaving OE's hospital room
pdyiRf3.png
Sadly, that isn't far from accurate.

I am going to visit OE tonight and will post an update on his status afterwards. Trying hard to balance protecting his privacy and keeping people on the board from worrying needlessly.

As far as I know, things continue to go well. We need to be patient and reconcile ourselves to the fact that this is going to be a long process.

I hope everyone understands.

Sadly, that isn't far from accurate.

I am going to visit OE tonight and will post an update on his status afterwards. Trying hard to balance protecting his privacy and keeping people on the board from worrying needlessly.

As far as I know, things continue to go well. We need to be patient and reconcile ourselves to the fact that this is going to be a long process.

I hope everyone understands.
Thanks, Tom. Many of us have been anxiously waiting for more info, but privacy is more important. Even a "he is recovering well" message would make us feel better.

Just "Like" those post in the two links above hope he's feeling better
Brief update: OE's condition continues to improve on a daily basis. He is doing well.

It is my sincere hope and belief that the next update will be in the near future and will be made by the man himself.

Brief update: OE's condition continues to improve on a daily basis. He is doing well.

It is my sincere hope and belief that the next update will be in the near future and will be made by the man himself.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Good to hear. Keep getting better OE.

Oh man that's so good to hear. Thanks Tomcat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom