Schedule them now | Syracusefan.com

Schedule them now

Play against the coach who thought he was too good for SU?

I wondered what happened to him ... apparently nothing.

I hope he had fun a Kansas and is having fun at Liberty LOL

Add them to the fcs level of competition pool. Again, i like this formula for our OOC: FCS, 2 MAC , AAC, etc, and 1 FBS.

Looks like he received a fake degree from UNC...The one with all the no work courses.
Good Lord I thought you were joking,but he had to go to UNC to get a degree. What does that say about Nebraska? Too hard ?

Good Lord I thought you were joking,but he had to go to UNC to get a degree. What does that say about Nebraska? Too hard ?

He transferred there senior year. Was recruited over after Solich got fired.

He transferred there senior year. Was recruited over after Solich got fired.
If this game ever gets scheduled, I know one guy who will be there and be very excited! ;)

Liberty's new AD was the AD at Baylor that assisted Briles with covering up all the sexual assaults and various other crimes.

Real nice people. Hope they don't make it to FBS.

Last edited:
I heard about this likely move by Liberty back in August. A neighbor's daughter attends Liberty. He mentioned their new IPF and booster's desire to go big. They likely saw the moves of other schools (Charlotte with a brand new program, for one) and got the itch. Odd situation for them is that they don't have a future FBS conference affiliation lined up. Could be tough going... I did see one comment, elsewhere, indicating that there are enough FCS programs willing to make the jump to form a new conference. G-6? Or G-5 + L-1 (Little 1)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom