Schedule | Syracusefan.com

Schedule

Acesn8s

Starter
I think most can agree Dino’s buyout would be problematic, and that if he could even get 5 wins he probably would keep his job another year. But looking at this schedule, where is he even getting 3? Albany will be a win, but where else?Liberty at home certainly no sure thing, Florida state on the road? Lvill on the road? I think it’s certain no bowl game will be happening, and after next Saturday we may not even see another win.

well we were underdogs twice so far and should be 2-0..

had taj not fumbles we win the game. Rutgers never moved the ball and we would not have been chasing all game..

We all love to project and pretend like the transitive property exists in college football. The truth is we beat national championship Clemson with a 4-8 team. It’s 18 year old kids. We will have an upset somewhere and probably another skull crushing loss somewhere. It’s why I love(hate) college sports! Licking my wounds this morning. But wounds heal….

I think most can agree Dino’s buyout would be problematic,
This confuses me. Why go into a contract that you can’t buy your way out of if need be? If you agree to a certain amount of money as a buyout, you better be able to afford it. Otherwise , you are trying your hands. Bad fiscal decision if so

This confuses me. Why go into a contract that you can’t buy your way out of if need be? If you agree to a certain amount of money as a buyout, you better be able to afford it. Otherwise , you are trying your hands. Bad fiscal decision if so
You won’t get an argument out of me, I agree 1000 percent, I just hear that’s the a significant issue firing Dino. That being said a 4 win season or less I don’t care what they have to do they need to show him the door.

If we don’t make a bowl and Dino’s given another pass then I don’t know if I’ll continue with my seasons in 2022. There should be no rationalizing or putting an asterisk next to 2020. Yesterday showed it. Yesterday tells me MTSU and Maryland weren’t just oopses or blips

This schedule is not a murderer's row for a competitive football team.

And if we're not a competitive football team, well...

We all love to project and pretend like the transitive property exists in college football. The truth is we beat national championship Clemson with a 4-8 team. It’s 18 year old kids. We will have an upset somewhere and probably another skull crushing loss somewhere. It’s why I love(hate) college sports! Licking my wounds this morning. But wounds heal….
Agreed. And this is my view every year. There is no way to look at a schedule and predict it with any accuracy unless you’re one of the top five or six teams in the country. Nothing plays out the way you expect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom