Schiano flies in on a chopper to see 4 star DB | Syracusefan.com

Schiano flies in on a chopper to see 4 star DB

David332

All American
Anyone else see the video? Greg Schiano flew in on a helicopter to watch 4-star DB Davison Igbinosun. What a spectacle.

I tried pasting the link but it makes you log into FB. It’s on College Football on FOX FB page.

He will fly on a chopper tonsee him but says Duce is too slow?

Don't get me wrong that kid is gonna be a good one, but the theatrics are so obvious

Also, to add to the theatrics, odds are this kid is already a Rutgers lean. It just oozes Schiano slime ball tactics

Last edited:
Man lands on moon
9C2652AF-5296-4B93-9C2C-1D1BB9FAA2B4.gif

So is the 'R' on that helicopter just a peel off graphic? If that was the university's, I would think it would be more pronounced. Do they just rent those occasionally? It screams douche, like a guy that rents a fancy car to take a girl on a date.

So is the 'R' on that helicopter just a peel off graphic? If that was the university's, I would think it would be more pronounced. Do they just rent those occasionally? It screams douche, like a guy that rents a fancy car to take a girl on a date.
It’s a magnet for sure… lol. Never know when they’re gonna miss a lease payment and don’t want to lose the magnetic R if they do.

Cool...more money NJ state has to fork over for that colossal boondoggle they call Rutgers Football.

The kid will feel real special until he decides to go elsewhere then starts to get smeared on the recruiting sites and social media because Rutgers “backed off”.

This is the kid who decommited from them a few weeks ago. He immediately got bumped up to the number 1 player in the state. Prob going to the SEC

Anyone else see the video? Greg Schiano flew in on a helicopter to watch 4-star DB Davison Igbinosun. What a spectacle.

I tried pasting the link but it makes you log into FB. It’s on College Football on FOX FB page.

Mark Richt flew in on a helicopter and landed in my HS football stadium to see Paul Oliver back in 2002 or 2003.

What I’m wondering is who is setting up the landing zone for this foolishness? As a volunteer firefighter we have to set up LZs for medflights but I don’t know who is doing this for them.

If memory is right, a booster pays for the helicopter. I wanted to win that game sooooo bad. If we play now, we win by 14+.

He looks like he’s been eating well - feel bad for the folks in NJ that will have to eat his record, and later his contract.