Schiano hypothetical | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Schiano hypothetical

Suppose you're at SHI Stadium watching our game against Buttgers, and in a terrible tragedy, the zombie apocalypse begins. The entire population within the stadium is rapidly turning into zombies. You're able to fight your way to the middle of the field, and along the way pick up a firearm from a fallen police officer that had been providing stadium security. The gun has two bullets in it. As you realize you're not making it out alive, Zombie Schiano shambles ever closer to you.

Question - do you shoot Zombie Schiano and then yourself so you go out on your own terms, or do you double tap Zombie Schiano?

Too unrealistic, I'd never go to New Jersey. Also, I'm out living all of you during the zombie apocalypse. Don't worry, I'll carry the orange torch into the end times.

Follow up question, if Shiano is not yet a Zombie, do you plug him then while he can comprehend it, or enjoy watching him become a meal first?

KLzgAbL.jpg
Last time I saw this meme was when Greg Schiano was still coaching Rutgers. Very topical.

Guess Schiano coming back gave the Rutgers trolls enough confidence to start acting like we're rivals again...

Funny how that works.