Schiano hypothetical | Syracusefan.com

Schiano hypothetical

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Suppose you're at SHI Stadium watching our game against Buttgers, and in a terrible tragedy, the zombie apocalypse begins. The entire population within the stadium is rapidly turning into zombies. You're able to fight your way to the middle of the field, and along the way pick up a firearm from a fallen police officer that had been providing stadium security. The gun has two bullets in it. As you realize you're not making it out alive, Zombie Schiano shambles ever closer to you.

Question - do you shoot Zombie Schiano and then yourself so you go out on your own terms, or do you double tap Zombie Schiano?

I ran a half marathon at Rutgers back in the spring that started at the stadium. Maybe I could repeat the route and just tire them out?

I ran a half marathon at Rutgers back in the spring that started at the stadium. Maybe I could repeat the route and just tire them out?
That's, uh... that's the opposite of how zombies work.

Suppose you're at SHI Stadium watching our game against Buttgers, and in a terrible tragedy, the zombie apocalypse begins. The entire population within the stadium is rapidly turning into zombies. You're able to fight your way to the middle of the field, and along the way pick up a firearm from a fallen police officer that had been providing stadium security. The gun has two bullets in it. As you realize you're not making it out alive, Zombie Schiano shambles ever closer to you.

Question - do you shoot Zombie Schiano and then yourself so you go out on your own terms, or do you double tap Zombie Schiano?
E12C2AB9-B07A-4CAC-A152-3A22486C5057.gif

Look, if you can't out run a zombie, you have to get in better shape. As for your question, you shoot Greg twice.
The issue wasn't outrunning the zombie. It was the idea that he could run and tire them out.

I would shoot myself if I stepped foot in that stadium, even if there were no zombies

This is a trick question, twice over.

First:. Zombies can't feast on the fans at SHI Stadium because there are no fans.

Second: Even if the zombies attack, and assuming there really are Rutgers fans, let's be honest, the crowd will have improved with the zombies eating the Rutgers fans.

Answer:
Double tap zombie Schiano and see whether the zombies can keep up with the Orange on the field. Just be careful where you step on the way out, you may step Rutgers fan goo. Similar to dog doo, but worse, you can never get that off your shoe.

Don't NJ zombies dine at food trucks ? I didn't think they ate people and preferred roaches and grease.