Scoop's new significant other... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Scoop's new significant other...

Jordan's reaction to the news...

mj-laughing.gif

Nunes had an obsession with Scoop's striped shirts while he was redshirting. I wonder if Scoop and MJ talk fashion.

http://wtfismikewearing.tumblr.com/

Maybe the best tumblr that I've found yet...though I don't really know what tumblr is completely.

Looks like MJ is touching his daughters @ss in that picture.

I was thinking the same thing. Dude almost has a handful.

Better believe MJ will be watching Scoop in the tournament...and oh yes he will be judging

Oh man. I hope this is not the cause of his lack of performance on the court as he's leaving it somewhere else you know what I am saying?

I know exactly what I think - I don't care one bit who Scoop dates/sleeps with, because it really isn't any of my business or concern. The world would be a far better place (for everyone except those currently employed at TMZ/People magazine) if more people adopted that view

My concern is, I want Scoop to focus LESS on women, & MORE on winning a CHAMPIONSHIP !!!

Scoop getting his bean snapped has got nothing to do with his play. I have a sense he pulls it together for the tourney and starts to light it up.

This explains Scoop's last two games.
He was too pre-occuppied finding a loading dock so the Brink's truck could back in.

As much as I like him...it would be nice if he decides to show up this week.

What are the odds Scoop gets drafted/a try out with the Bobcats next year?

Also, hopefully this isn't effecting his play. Rick Pitino said Peyton Siva's GF was the reason he was struggling so much.

that's true. Remember what happened to Jake Jarmell when he was having problems in the bedroom with Elaine Benes?

Who's participating in those Twitter Q&A's? I mean, who's following her and participating in those? I have nothing against the girl but those folks should be drawn and quartered.

I was thinking the same thing. Dude almost has a handful.

Better believe MJ will be watching Scoop in the tournament...and oh yes he will be judging
Talk about pressure!

I guess it's obvious now that JB was referring to Scoop when he said, "These kids care about two things, how they play and where their girlfriends are."

Do you know what's funny? I heard this same thing last week from someone who barely knows who Scoop is.

Post game meal

Scoop: "So, what did you think of my game Mr Jordan? Do I have a shot in the league?"
MJ (continues to chew salad for a minute) You throw a lot of lob passes
Scoop: "What did you think of my defense...and my shot?"
MJ: (continues to chew salad)
Scoop: "My passing?"
MJ: "It was cute...Check please"