Scoop's turnover and Brandon's missed FT's killed momentum... | Syracusefan.com

Scoop's turnover and Brandon's missed FT's killed momentum...

Jake

Mod
if we make those FT's and Scoops doesn't brain fart in traffic we come back.

Kris and CJ no-showing didn't help.

Fab was pretty bad as well.

FT's were the killer. He has to make those

joseph worst gambles ever leaving open threes at the end was aweful. both threes he left guys wide open

33 minutes into the game, Joseph had zero rebounds.

joseph worst gambles ever leaving open threes at the end was aweful. both threes he left guys wide open
and both times it was kilpatrick. I mean, its not like he's their best 3pt shooter or anything.

Yes and MCW couldn't have done as well. He's to young and thin Correct experts?

I really lost my freaking mind on that one where he was with the shooter, Scoop had the guy covered, and then KJo inexplicably just decided to leave his guy open.

I really lost my freaking mind on that one where he was with the shooter, Scoop had the guy covered, and then KJo inexplicably just decided to leave his guy open.
He's not good that's why. He's done that all year. Your senior leaders my friend

KJo is destined to play in France. Hasn't ever been more than a role player. Still not a bad career for him.

and both times it was kilpatrick. I mean, its not like he's their best 3pt shooter or anything.
there's a reason he was in that corner

if we make those FT's and Scoops doesn't brain fart in traffic we come back.

agreed.

Crazy though that 2 missed free throws with that much time left would be such a killer but they were. it really hurt the mojo

what does that mean?? He is an 80% free throw shooter. That is what he is. Christ.

What it means is he is a 50% FT shooter in clutch situations

FT's were the killer. He has to make those

TO's didn't help. We turned it over 14 or 15 times and I think we average 9 or 10. Dunno what the points off TO were for Cincy, but given the shooting %, I'm guessing it was close to the difference.

44cuse

KJo is destined to play in France. Hasn't been been more than a role player. Still not a bad career for him.

you're right and to date almost every time he puts the ball on the floor bad things happen.

his biggest problem as a player though is he just doesn't have the killer instinct. you give him dion's mentality/instinct and he's a first team all american. though he'd still have to find a handle but he plays soft and always has, it's who he is.

This game reminded me of the Rhode Island NCAA game in 1988

Joseph just isn't a good player.
Great point :crazy: Might not be a "great" player but he is more than a good player. Maybe you can say he wasn't at his best tonight, but he's still a good player that almost any other team in the country would want. But way not to overreact... I mean a I hate loosing as much as the next, but come one. No need to turn on one of the senior leaders after what, the 2nd loss of 33-34 games? Come on. I've had 7+ beers and even I can make more sense than that.

Plenty of blame to go around.

Everyone made at least ONE too many mistakes tonight.

Plenty of blame to go around.

Everyone made at least ONE too many mistakes tonight.

Agreed Turnovers killed us too! Refs didn't help us either...definitely Cincy got more 50/50 calls

Here's the reality of life today in college basketball. 20 years ago, having seniors on your team was like holding a winning lottery ticket, in today's era, having seniors on the team, mean you have players who aren't good enough to make the NBA. I know that's harsh, but its the truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom