score predications vs rhode island | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

score predications vs rhode island

Cuse 41 Rhode Island 6...For once we come out and end this game by halftime...that would feel good knowing that you go in for half time beers and we dont have an fcs team hanging around...its also a great game for chandler's fill ins Sharpe and whoever else to get a lot of reps in, which if we hold them to a lot fo 3 and outs they might not get...either way a 2-0 start is golden... anyone know the last time we started 2-0? LEGOOOOO

Allen Griffin 45 Peter Griffin 23

Game well in hand, but late points vs backups make the score look closer than it really was.

42-3. 200 yards rushing, 250 yards passing.

Not so much a prediction, as an expectation.

When was the last time SU hung 50? I'd love to have momentum going into USC since I'm going to that game!!!!

When was the last time SU hung 50? I'd love to have momentum going into USC since I'm going to that game!!!!

In 2002 ... the last time we played Rhode Island.

Cuse 41 Rhode Island 6...For once we come out and end this game by halftime...that would feel good knowing that you go in for half time beers and we dont have an fcs team hanging around...its also a great game for chandler's fill ins Sharpe and whoever else to get a lot of reps in, which if we hold them to a lot fo 3 and outs they might not get...either way a 2-0 start is golden... anyone know the last time we started 2-0? LEGOOOOO

Cuse 35, RI 14.

45-6 (At least I hope so)

Dwight Freeney: 49

Frank Ferrara: 17

lots of mop up duty for our youngins today

SU 45-17

Charlie Loeb throws a TD pass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom