Scout | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Scout

Purdue has a lot of fans who have ferret faces.

Hate this trend of players cutting their pants above the knees.

Jones of Purdue looks like Jason Alexander playing a dad in a musical on Broadway. What a hot dog clown. It will be interesting to see if he can get open against our corners.

Many of the Purdue players are very cocky.

Not impressed with the Purdue RBs or running game. O’Connell is good and will be tough to stop.

The Purdue defense looks solid and will be tough to beat running the ball. The Purdue secondary appears to be their weak link
Purdue has a stupid team. The D at the end of the half was pathetic.

OConnell is solid but its clear they don't have anyone like Bell or Moore around anymore and we should shut down their run game.

They might win this one I don't think Clifford is going to blow this one open.

OConnell is solid but its clear they don't have anyone like Bell or Moore around anymore and we should shut down their run game.

They might win this one I don't think Clifford is going to blow this one open.
Purdue seems like a Wake. Sixty-minute team that doesn’t overwhelm, but is relentless.

The game is afoot!

I thought Wake Forest was ok against a lesser opponent. They have talent and seem deep.

I thought Pitt is talented and deep and was able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat against a formidable rival.

Thought Purdue was good and was within a play or three of winning at home against an unranked Penn St. that is still loaded with 4 * and 5* guys.

Lesson Learned: Don't take anything for granted or think anything will be easy this year... except, maybe, Wagner.

And as Edward R. Morrow was fond of saying, "Good night, and good luck."

Purdue going pass heavy(as expected) despite Penn St having a very good secondary. So far a defensive battle but interesting to see how they look for a full game
I noticed that ped st. Didn’t pressure Purdue till end of 3rd. As they blitzed more and more, they started playing much better. That receiver from Purdue is gonna be a challenge. I think our pressure package will help us tremendously. Playing them soft will not work well for us.

I couldn’t believe, Purdue had the lead with 4 minutes to go; and didn’t run the ball. They didn’t let the clock run.

Hot dog clown is my one takeaway from today.
1662117913511.jpeg

Jeez...and here I thought I was holding onto that 2004 Orton game for a little too long...
That train whistle left a deep impression on me. Even worse than the World’s Biggest Drum.

Charlie was probably just excited to get the ball thrown to him so much after being in the Iowa offense. He'd be our best WR imho.
He looks ridiculous but there is no doubt he can play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom