Scouting alert: Georgia Tech at FSU at 6 pm on the U. | Syracusefan.com

Scouting alert: Georgia Tech at FSU at 6 pm on the U.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
You can watch along with JAB and the boys. Just not in the same room.

Ugh that game on the 9th is going to be tough. FSU has the athletes and size to beat us, they play good defense, and Miller and Booker are legit 3pt threats - and they'll be clawing and scratching for a spot in the dance.

neither team scared me like Virginia or even duke

neither did the last place team in the ACC?

THIS TEAM'S OFFENSE IS SO BAD THAT ANY TEAM CAN BEAT US

Virginia tech?

if you mean BC I Knew they could challenge us because of there 3 point shooting and coaches experience against our zone.. Offense actually looked a bit better yesterday just missed shots

Last edited:
BETTER CANCEL THE SEASON THEN!
have you seen the scores from the last six games and we got so lucky in winning a few that we should have lost.

Miracle shot against Pitt, a very lucky steal against N.C. St. and a 3 from C.J. and a 2 from Cooney on a turnaround with like 1 second away from a shot clock violation. Those were mid-tier ACC teams and lot's not forget the biggest upset of the year when we lost to a team with 6 TOTAL wins and a last place team to boot.

I'm sorry I guess for not wearing orange colored glasses, but I do watch the whole game, not just the defensive side of the game that most fans here seem to use as a defense when someone posts their opinions on the offensive side of this team....this teams offense sucks and it's by design.

have you seen the scores from the last six games and we got so lucky in winning a few that we should have lost.

Miracle shot against Pitt, a very lucky steal against N.C. St. and a 3 from C.J. and a 2 from Cooney on a turnaround with like 1 second away from a shot clock violation. Those were mid-tier ACC teams and lot's not forget the biggest upset of the year when we lost to a team with 6 TOTAL wins and a last place team to boot.

I'm sorry I guess for not wearing orange colored glasses, but I do watch the whole game, not just the defensive side of the game that most fans here seem to use as a defense when someone posts their opinions on the offensive side of this team...this teams offense sucks and it's by design.

I'm so tired of the temper tantrum posts when things go wrong. Like I said--let's just give up and cancel the season now that we've had a rough patch. I mean, I've never seen a team rally after some late adversity rally and make a postseason run [cough, LAST YEAR, cough].

I'm so tired of the temper tantrum posts when things go wrong. Like I said--let's just give up and cancel the season now that we've had a rough patch. I mean, I've never seen a team rally after some late adversity rally and make a postseason run [cough, LAST YEAR, cough].

It's just frustration. It happens. The rough patch began awhile ago, we just pulled out a few of them. Like last year anything is possible in march, the good and bad.

My biggest issue is simply the lack of any sort of scheme on offense and our depth. To me, the purpose of depth is when you have injuries like this. Oh well.

I'm sorry I guess for not wearing orange colored glasses, but I do watch the whole game, not just the defensive side of the game that most fans here seem to use as a defense when someone posts their opinions on the offensive side of this team...this teams offense sucks and it's by design.

if you watched other teams you would see they have close wins also

retro44 said:

This team's offense sucks and it's by design?! Not sure what you mean by that.

if you watched other teams you would see they have close wins also
I'm not sure this is the trend where CBB has been heading but there are no dominant teams out there and really very few dominant players that might be capable a team on their back to win six in a row. Anything will go this year. I guess it will depend on who is matched up with who.

No denying that the offense has been anemic since the Duke win. But, by design?? Kind of over the top, no? I know you are trying to make a point about tempo. The offense has struggled because they shoot less than <40%. That has nothing to do with tempo.

No denying that the offense has been anemic since the Duke win. But, by design?? Kind of over the top, no? I know you are trying to make a point about tempo. The offense has struggled because they shoot less than <40%. That has nothing to do with tempo.

Eh, I think it has a little to do with tempo. Letting the shot clock run down to under ten before a move is made on offense is a great way to end up forcing a shot up.

Pushing the tempo can allow for more transition buckets before the defense sets up.

It's a combination of the tempo and just poor shooting.

If you feel worse this year after Virginia than you did after Georgetown last year then you are not human. Our offense was 100X worse at the end of last season (as evident of our 39 point performance against the Hoyas in DC). Yet we somehow found our stride. Amazing how that works out. So much for peaking heading into the post season.

People need to relax and stop making these "the world are ending posts." Good lord.

If you feel worse this year after Virginia than you did after Georgetown last year then you are not human. Our offense was 100X worse at the end of last season (as evident of our 39 point performance against the Hoyas in DC). Yet we somehow found our stride. Amazing how that works out. So much for peaking heading into the post season.

People need to relax and stop making these "the world are ending posts." Good lord.

Assuming Grant can get somewhat healthy (hoping for best), I feel the same way about this year as last year. S16 or FF- neither would shock me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom