Scranton DE Noah Bey to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Scranton DE Noah Bey to PSU

Larry Johnson is earning that paycheck! Wished we coulda pried him away last year.

Crazy they're still able to pull these kids in.
Its still the state school regardless of scandle.Whatsa little pedophile talk when it comes to football and playing in the Big Ten?!:bat:

Why is it crazy? It's Penn State. I fully understand that Sandusky is a repulsive POS and Paterno covered up for him but they're gone. And Penn State has a huge tradition and history. They're a pretty good team with some great coaches.
Bey is from Scranton.
This isn't a major surprise.

It's only crazy to me because when sanctions hit penn state will be terrible and never sniff a bowl game. Those things are important to kids.

And personally whether Scranton or state college I wouldn't want my name tied to that team in this era.

Why is it crazy? It's Penn State. I fully understand that Sandusky is a repulsive POS and Paterno covered up for him but they're gone. And Penn State has a huge tradition and history. They're a pretty good team with some great coaches.
Bey is from Scranton.
This isn't a major surprise.
Because parents still send their kids there despite the festering rotten corrupt environment that made that school what it is, which hasn't diminished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom