Screen Names | Syracusefan.com

Screen Names

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
About 30 folks signed up using their real names versus a "screen name". Many have requested changes to that. If you accidentally did this and want your screen name changed to something else, just let me know. We could never do anything about that on prior boards but here I can make that change in 10 seconds. Just fire off an e-mail or a system convo (PM) and let me know what you want it to be. Sorry the sign-up process isn't specific.

About 30 folks signed up using their real names versus a "screen name". Many have requested changes to that. If you accidentally did this and want your screen name changed to something else, just let me know. We could never do anything about that on prior boards but here I can make that change in 10 seconds. Just fire off an e-mail or a system convo (PM) and let me know what you want it to be. Sorry the sign-up process isn't specific.
No big deal Bees unless your real name is Seymor Butkis in which case a visit to th department in charge of name changes is in order and a warrant for the arrest of your parents for child abuse is danger of expiring.:rolling:

I'd like to be known as :bang:
We should all just change our names to "Thickburger" and differentiate ourselves by our avatars.
[Actually kind of surprised that no one has grabbed that yet.]

No big deal Bees unless your real name is Seymor Butkis in which case a visit to th department in charge of name changes is in order and a warrant for the arrest of your parents for child abuse is danger of expiring.:rolling:

It is a big deal to some people posting from work. Especially if their boss visits the board.

lmao he is pretty solid guy he has given my football teams like 10 grand over the past 4 years to make a lot of trips my football kids would never be able to go on. My only problem is he starts crap with me when I wear any SU gear which happens to be every casual day. There is like 10 WVU alumni in my office and the rest are pretty much spread out. Needless to say when we beat WVU last year it was great none of them came in the office the next two days since they where talking all week long about how bad SU was going to get beat. I still don't think I have lost that grin from the victory

I made the same mistake the first time I registered. What's neat is it also changes the name on their old posts to the new name.

That's the beauty of interpolation with data driven dynamic websites.

So glad you changed my name from Greg Schiano back to TexanMark...thanks

is this working? how do i change my avatar? i do not see anyway to do it on the menu

Upper right where you see your handle with a down arrow to the right of it. Hit that drop down and then click avatar.

Still Niastri, glad this whole signing up thing worked for me. Bees, how many people did you say put their name in the wrong spot?

I am thinking about following Albanycuse and posting 1000 times the first two days just to change my little label under my name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom