Screw you, Jay Wright, you sniveling, whining bitch ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Screw you, Jay Wright, you sniveling, whining bitch ...

Dang, shots fired. You guys played a great game today, but Villanova has a few players who play with a lot of heart when it matters (Arch, Hart and Pinkston). You have a much more athletic team, but they're not there yet. Love what I saw from Gbinije though.
give me a giant break. That game got handed to Villanova but thanks for showing up on an SU board to let us know how thankful you are

HakWarrick1 said:
Dang, shots fired. You guys played a great game today, but Villanova has a few players who play with a lot of heart when it matters (Arch, Hart and Pinkston). You have a much more athletic team, but they're not there yet. Love what I saw from Gbinije though.

Heart? Is that what it's called? I think tackle football versus plain old basketball is more like it. And the refs rewarded them by calling US for ten more fouls. No sonny, it's not possible for a team to win when they're playing 5 on 8. Go back to the Nova board. Hell, even one of THEM posted that the refs did them favors.

G's biggest mistake after that made three was WAITING to inbound the ball. He allowed Nova's D to set up. Then he made a crap decision to pass to XMas.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was going nuts while I watched that sequence unfold. Cooney was wide open about six feet inbounds while Mike was picking his nose. I was "screaming" at the TV (yes, I do that).

give me a giant break. That game got handed to Villanova but thanks for showing up on an SU board to let us know how thankful you are

"Heart when it matters" is a classic. I wonder if they get a text or a hand signal when it starts to matter. 5mins left? 1minute? 15secs? And what time of year - December?

You benefited overwhelmingly from the lopsided officiating, which grew worse as the game went on and still all through that last minute you whined and cried like a little child who had his lollipop taken away. Screw you, you whining bitch.
I am as biased as any when comes to my Orange teams. But when I see you on the refs though, I feel vindicated at the names I screamed at the TV during this game. Such passion from Cowtown! I am with you my friend!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was going nuts while I watched that sequence unfold. Cooney was wide open about six feet inbounds while Mike was picking his nose. I was "screaming" at the TV (yes, I do that).
I doubt that there is a person on this board that does not scream at the TV. Maybe if we all scream it will get through.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom