Season is over. Tre injury looked awful | Syracusefan.com

Season is over. Tre injury looked awful

Guaranteed broken leg/ankle. And yeah no qb does that to you. And yep OL obviously too.

We’ll be lucky to go 4-8. Too bad as it was nice, including tonight, to see such good fan support again. Got almost 10k new seasons tix this year, next year down same amount.

But my stupid a$$ will be sitting there. I’m like that Cleveland fan. In that video...

is this his 4th or 5th game, can he get a medical redshirt

regardless hope the kid is ok and heals fast

is this his 4th or 5th game, can he get a medical redshirt

regardless hope the kid is ok and heals fast

He’s a starter. This was our 7th game.

I didn’t see the game. Me asking who Tre is is a serious question. I assume now Trill Williams got hurt?

Yes, ankle I think. Looked like he was standing on the sidelines in the 2nd half, no pads of course.

I didn’t see the game. Me asking who Tre is is a serious question. I assume now Trill Williams got hurt?
Yeah. His foot stuck in the turf while the rest of his body spun/turned. I’m no Dr. but it looked like ankle/knee. Helped to the locker room while putting zero weight on it & later returned to the sidelines with his pads off

I was sitting right above him. He instantly pinched at his Achilles’ tendon. Looked like a torn Achilles IMO. Then I see him hobbling out of the locker room after half onto the sidelines?? No clue. But he thre his helmet off and was in a lot of pain. And he grab back of ankle acutely where his Achilles tendon is. Not one bit of pressure was put on it when he got up. I can’t believe he hobbled out after half.

He looked a little hobbled a couple plays before he went down when he gave up that long 3rd down play along the sideline.

So this was interesting and not sure if anyone noticed. He actually came out for the 2nd half with pads and helmet on. Walked around for a bit, with a limp, then got rid of helmet and pads.

My take was if it was serious he wouldn’t have done that. At least it’s nothing broken. Probably a bad ankle sprain but at least doesn’t appear surgery needed

Guaranteed broken leg/ankle. And yeah no qb does that to you. And yep OL obviously too.

We’ll be lucky to go 4-8. Too bad as it was nice, including tonight, to see such good fan support again. Got almost 10k new seasons tix this year, next year down same amount.

But my stupid a$$ will be sitting there. I’m like that Cleveland fan. In that video...

Am I crazy to think that Tommy might think about transferring after this season? He’s shown he has a ton of arm talent when he has time in the pocket but unless something changes drastically between now and next September that’s not going to happen here. Idk if he would be able to graduate in three years and leave without needing a waiver to avoid sitting out but that would make it even more attractive. I hope im dead wrong and he wants to be a Cuse legend by the time he’s done because I certainly still have plenty of faith in him and his abilities but I don’t think it’s far fetched.

The season is not over, literally or figuratively. If Welch improves just a little from his first real game action, which I believe he will, there are 3 more wins to be had. Fans need to get behind him 100%.

Last edited:
I was sitting right above him. He instantly pinched at his Achilles’ tendon. Looked like a torn Achilles IMO. Then I see him hobbling out of the locker room after half onto the sidelines?? No clue. But he thre his helmet off and was in a lot of pain. And he grab back of ankle acutely where his Achilles tendon is. Not one bit of pressure was put on it when he got up. I can’t believe he hobbled out after half.
I agree. Sitting in Section 210 it looked just like Terrell Hunts achilles injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom