Season is over | Syracusefan.com

Season is over

Jerry Fairchild

Walk On
but Trey did find out today he made 1st team all OAC and was named the Ed Sherman Award winner as the Top Wide Receiver in the OAC, the last three winners were Mike Preston (Titans,practice squad), Cecil Shorts (Jags) and Pierre Garcon (Colts). So there is still hope !

Go Orange
Go Cardinals

but Trey did find out today he made 1st team all OAC and was named the Ed Sherman Award winner as the Top Wide Receiver in the OAC, the last three winners were Mike Preston (Titans,practice squad), Cecil Shorts (Jags) and Pierre Garcon (Colts). So there is still hope !

Go Orange
Go Cardinals

Excellent Jerry and congrats to Trey.

Great news - happy for Trey and your family.

Go Orange
Go Cardinals

Thanks, Jerry. Wishing Trey continued success and would love to see him on Sundays.

Jerry: I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading of Trey's exploits. He and you will always be part of our family here. Best wishes for his continued success. And, of course, to all of you, here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Fairchild household.

Jerry: I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading of Trey's exploits. He and you will always be part of our family here. Best wishes for his continued success. And, of course, to all of you, here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Fairchild household.

Let me say that all of you on here are great. You have consistantly made us feel apart of the Orange family even though Trey never played a down for SU.

May God Bless you Steve and the rest of the faithful on here.

I don't mean to be bragadocious, but I am proud of Trey and the person he has become.

Go Orange
Go Cardinals
Congratulations to Trey for finding a good home and having a great season. Good luck to him in the future...it would be awesome to see him play in the NFL someday.

Awesome...Jerry we have a some guys going to the Pitt game...if you can you should drive over and meetup with the guys.

How fun would that be? Still has another year of eligibility.

Amazing. I'm not sure the chances of it happening but I would love to see it. If not, i wonder if trey would be able to work out at the SU pro day?

Amazing. I'm not sure the chances of it happening but I would love to see it. If not, i wonder if trey would be able to work out at the SU pro day?

I wonder about that too. Investigating the rules. He could possibly apply for medical redshirt for his year at EKU. It is based on % of plays, that is how RGIII got his.

I know he has been told he may have a chance to run at OSU for their pro day. We will see. He still has to get bigger and faster and quicker to have those opportunities.

As far as making it to PITT, we have family obligations and can't although it would have been a lot of fun to see everyone.