Season Suite Interest? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Season Suite Interest?

So, that's a no from Pyle...

4f780167-de73-4e59-9be3-0fff36bc05e3_text.gif

That's pretty steep considering I paid $3500 for a 20 person suite for the Clippers vs Mavs this year at the Staples Center.
Supply. 6 games a year vs 41. And the product in the dome is way more entertaining than the product you were paying for.

Supply. 6 games a year vs 41. And the product in the dome is way more entertaining than the product you were paying for.
I used to think that too. But i've been to a lot of NBA games the past couple years, most recently Mavs vs Jazz playoff game in SLC last week, and the game is extremely entertaining. As much as I love Syracuse, I have a hard time believing that Rutgers vs Syracuse at the Dome last year was more entertaining.

I used to think that too. But i've been to a lot of NBA games the past couple years, most recently Mavs vs Jazz playoff game in SLC last week, and the game is extremely entertaining. As much as I love Syracuse, I have a hard time believing that Rutgers vs Syracuse at the Dome last year was more entertaining.
You know you are cherry picking with that example.

Ok, then pick any other home game the last two years. And my answer remains the same.
No the suite price is for this coming year. Plenty of potential good games for the upcoming year.

Hello All,

I work for Syracuse Athletics Ticket Department and handle the premium sales. Does anyone have any interest in suite for either a single game or season long commitment? The luxury suites provide an incredible private in-game experience for football and basketball games. Please feel free to respond to this thread or email me at trpakusc. Thanks for reading and your interest!
Kuddos for being a good sales person and trying a good resource for this. And all of you, it could be a good idea to get a group together for the one game experience, and split the cost. Obviously not for most, but I am sure some on here would go for it.

Hello All,

I work for Syracuse Athletics Ticket Department and handle the premium sales. Does anyone have any interest in suite for either a single game or season long commitment? The luxury suites provide an incredible private in-game experience for football and basketball games. Please feel free to respond to this thread or email me at trpakusc. Thanks for reading and your interest!
How far out in advance are single game rentals for a suite? Is the Penn State game to for out?

Few years ago it was about $4500 plus whatever food and beverages you bought through SU catering ($$$).

How many people does it hold? A dozen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom