Season Ticket Distance Champion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Distance Champion

These guys would walk a total of 1,000 miles:

th

I think they were born with those glasses lol.

TexanMark said:
I run too...but bare foot along a broken glass and rusty razor blade trail guarded by rabid Rottweilers

Real #hardnosed men would crabwalk the whole way ya pansies.

You should start a category for basketball. This season ticket holder, 300 miles away, gets to about eight games a year... and her seats are never empty when she is not there. (And the weather is much worse during basketball season). Plus, I am a girl; that has to count for something.

You should start a category for basketball. This season ticket holder, 300 miles away, gets to about eight games a year... and her seats are never empty when she is not there. (And the weather is much worse during basketball season). Plus, I am a girl; that has to count for something.

I think all men and women are equal :cool:

Reactions: cto
category 2: bethlehem pa-- usually get to 3-4 home games and always to the meadowlands ---my two tickets always get used as extras by family in syracuse when i cannot go.

Two Categories

1. You intend to attend 5 or 6 of the games this season.
2. You have Season Tickets and you will attend less than 5 games (if any at all).

TexanMark Category 2 and I come up from San Antonio, TX.
Category 2 I will come from Sebastian Fla 1300 miles.When I can't make it I will give tix to my good friends & my Grandson.

Category 2 - Atlanta. If only I could catch 4-5 home games.
I'm usually good for 3-5 games per year, with only 1 or 2 of those in the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom