Season ticket poll | Syracusefan.com

Season ticket poll

If you don’t have seasons tickets, are you going to get them now?

• Yes!!

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Already have them and will definitely be renewing now

Votes: 68 62.4%
  • On the fence still

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 10.1%

• Total voters

JRHEETER

All American
Thought this would be interesting to see what’s brewing so far with seasons since the hiring of HC Fran Brown

Do I really have to vote? lol You know me!

Hahah yes but I’m curious to see what this is doing for the person who is like hmm

I also think this gets MOST current season ticket holders back, I think more than a few were on the fence

I’m on the fence not because of Brown, rather he’s a big reason I’d renew. I’ve had them for a long time but haven’t lived in CNY since 1988, so most years I get to a game or two. I didn’t get to any this year at all. I don’t like the impact of NIL, don’t like what’s happening with conference realignment, don’t think I’ll be able to keep my aisle seats, and am debating with myself as to what I want to do. I rarely win debates with myself.

I may leave Colorado this year so may renew if I go back east, but I’m up in the air. I do like CNY in the fall, but life is busy and I have other things that pull on me that time of the year. I really like what SU is doing with football and look forward to seeing if Fran Brown can revive a program that I’ve cared about most of my life.

However, college sports have changed dramatically during that time. Most of those changes are a turnoff for me. So, yeah, I’m on the fence probably leaning toward renewal but also thinking I can get tickets to games I can get to, though season tickets have been my traditional donation to SU. I’m waiting to see how the seat reassignment goes I guess.

$200 gets you season tickets which helps the school.
or
$200 could go to NIL which helps players which helps the school

My wife things seasons are a waste of time and money, I cant imagine what she thinks NIL money would be. not even mentioning that thought.

Can't wait. This past year was the first we didn't get season tickets in years. For three reasons, one I knew it would be hard for me to make any games this past year (I didn't ) 2- they jacked my tickets up in cost two years in a row ( I paid a lot of money to watch us loose more often than not) 3- I thought it was time to move on from Dino. Fran's hire has got me pumped, signed up for the cuse nil fund, and already told the wifey to put a deposit down for next year.

I’m on the fence not because of Brown, rather he’s a big reason I’d renew. I’ve had them for a long time but haven’t lived in CNY since 1988, so most years I get to a game or two. I didn’t get to any this year at all. I don’t like the impact of NIL, don’t like what’s happening with conference realignment, don’t think I’ll be able to keep my aisle seats, and am debating with myself as to what I want to do. I rarely win debates with myself.

I may leave Colorado this year so may renew if I go back east, but I’m up in the air. I do like CNY in the fall, but life is busy and I have other things that pull on me that time of the year. I really like what SU is doing with football and look forward to seeing if Fran Brown can revive a program that I’ve cared about most of my life.

However, college sports have changed dramatically during that time. Most of those changes are a turnoff for me. So, yeah, I’m on the fence probably leaning toward renewal but also thinking I can get tickets to games I can get to, though season tickets have been my traditional donation to SU. I’m waiting to see how the seat reassignment goes I guess.

Hopefully you mean you don;t like the impact of the ABUSE of NIL, right. Whould hate to think you are upset with your friends in the SyraCRUZ initiative! ;-)

We’d be renewing no matter what, even if Dino was still here etc. I just hope we don’t get bumped off our aisle seats.

$200 gets you season tickets which helps the school.
or
$200 could go to NIL which helps players which helps the school

My wife things seasons are a waste of time and money, I cant imagine what she thinks NIL money would be. not even mentioning that thought.
If I lived there, I'd get season tickets for sure. Contributing to an NIL fund seems so non-specific to me. Can I buy season tickets and give them away?

Thought this would be interesting to see what’s brewing so far with seasons since the hiring of HC Fran Brown

I am just in a terrible spot of life with kids sports non stop every weekend to make more than a game or 2 a year.

Interestingly, I was getting tickets with/without Babers, Brown, etc. Its what I do in the Fall in CNY and God willing will always continue to do.

As the long-term ST holders in our section like to say, we lived through the GRob years and kept coming back so nothing will ever stop us from going.

I put my deposit down this afternoon. My work schedule has seldom made it feasible before. I would go to random games over the years dating back to Archbold. Got to see Dorsett, Marino, Joe Morris ect. I had seasons back when Marrone was coach, but again job and life shut that down. Coach Fran and Wildhack have me fired up and now I have time to get to games. I put a deposit down on 4 season tickets. I hope I can get some friends and family to go with me lol. Most memorable moments at games... Michael Owens and his 2 pt conversion. Getting robbed by the refs in our game against Tennessee. Watching Douge Houge destroy Tom Savage in a game against Rutgers. My memory is fading so also...Beating Penn St., Nebraska and Florida in games I attended.

If I lived there, I'd get season tickets for sure. Contributing to an NIL fund seems so non-specific to me. Can I buy season tickets and give them away?
Of Coarse.. I live in Florida and bought a 3 game package and had Syracuse send them to a good friend in Baldwinsville.

I've thought about getting them for years now but I'm just not close enough to justify it. I got the 3 game pack years back which was cool and I made it to all those games that year but I'm only good for 1 or 2 home games a year usually so haven't bought in because I didn't want to deal with selling or giving away the tickets for the games I don't go to.

My thought now is to not worry about the seasons. Buy individual game tickets for when I can make it up to Cuse and make regular donations to the football NIL in lieu of being a season ticket holder.

I live in olde Boston and have had season tickets for the past two years since I graduated. I saw getting season tickets as a way to stay connected to the University and the community. For me, the drive isn’t terrible and I can usually make it up for kickoff on Saturdays waking up pretty early in the morning, but obviously some games I just can’t make it to. In those cases I offload the tickets to people locally.

It’s probably my favorite thing about the fall. I will never tire of it. My favorite thing to do is to go on road trips and see different parts of the country, especially when there is a SyraCruz tailgate lined up for those games. And furthermore, given that I live in New England, sometimes we play Boston College here, or getting to New York or UConn, those road trips are obviously easy. But nothing will ever come close to the feeling that I get when I enter the Dome. I also like having the advantage of a parking pass, just takes a little of the hassle off of my plate in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom