Season Ticket Question | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Question

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
I'm in the market for SU Basketball season tickets next season, was wondering what the price ranges for sections were. Anybody care to share? Section and price, thanks for any info!

depends on where youre looking..do you have an idea the vacinity you would like to sit? cheapest off the top of my head is 420. unless someone who pays less can chime in

Link to pricing/seating: http://www.suathletics.com/documents/2011/1/6/Basketball_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2011.pdf?id=4605

Hey EC, this is my second time buying season tickets, and they've both been non-preferred. Non-preferred seating ranges from Row N (perhaps) between the midcourt areas in the 300s, and it also ranges from ALL rows from the corners/behind the baskets in the 300s. These tickets cost $420 each season ticket. Also, take into consideration the parking passes.

The other ticket prices are a little bit higher, but some are reasonable enough. The higher end you go the more they make you donate. Also, for the closest seats, they want an additional donation for 5 years.

I'm seating in 310, row O, right by the aisle, and those seats are pretty decent in my opinion.

Link to pricing/seating: http://www.suathletics.com/documents/2011/1/6/Basketball_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2011.pdf?id=4605

Hey EC, this is my second time buying season tickets, and they've both been non-preferred. Non-preferred seating ranges from Row N (perhaps) between the midcourt areas in the 300s, and it also ranges from ALL rows from the corners/behind the baskets in the 300s. These tickets cost $420 each season ticket. Also, take into consideration the parking passes.

The other ticket prices are a little bit higher, but some are reasonable enough. The higher end you go the more they make you donate. Also, for the closest seats, they want an additional donation for 5 years.

I'm seating in 310, row O, right by the aisle, and those seats are pretty decent in my opinion.
youre right next to me..im 310 row R (i think) and i dont have any complaints

Awesome, thanks for the link and info... You are a gentleman and a scholar

Ahh Section 310...that is where SU puts the riff-raff and other undesireables. :D

I haven't been to a BB game at the Dome in forever...maybe this year is the year.

depends on where youre looking..do you have an idea the vacinity you would like to sit? cheapest off the top of my head is 420. unless someone who pays less can chime in

Unless you or a friend is faculty/staff, then they knock about a hundred off.

Yep, 306, Row D. Couldn't be happier (well, I could be happier if the Sour Sitrus Society played during every timeout, we had no commercials to listen to, and we had a different public address announcer...but still very nice seats).