Season Ticket Sales | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Sales

the SU crowd isnt going to worry about missing fball games until we show them something.

Its a good set of home games, but seems like they are doing more and more partial packages so STH should be in good shape after the seats go in and before the partials take hold.

losing a large chunk of seats is really going to make bball interesting more than fball though. people will be scrambling there.

New season ticket holder. Already put my deposit on two. I’m considering adding one more. Won’t be able to make all the games but will make sure the seats are filed. Support the team.
Super easy to sell tix too as long as you price them fairly on the ticket exchange

I've been getting a lot of texts from locals you'd probably classify as casuals about McCord. Specifically this morning.

People are noticing.

f65aecac-c3c5-4452-a068-92dcd316527c_text.gif

I've been getting a lot of texts from locals you'd probably classify as casuals about McCord. Specifically this morning.

People are noticing.

Most of mine have been more like, who is McCord and is it good?

I’m legit concerned that we might get bumped off our aisle seats, good problem to have though.
How does the process work? I’d assume you’d have first dibs on your previous year seats.

There are 4 couples who may join our ST group. I have a feeling that 2024 is going to be at the very least, very exciting!
Get them signed up. Let’s fill that place!!

People are noticing.

The King of Casuals!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors