Season Ticket Sales | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Sales

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Definitely ahead of last year. Going to the interactive seating chart shows fewer seats. As others said don't take it as gospel as Cuse blocks out seats for Students, visitors and other unexplained reasons. However, many sections look close to legitimately filled up. I just hope our 20 to 20 yard line preferred crowd shows up.

Any fence-sitters I recommend getting either a $99 or $150 season pass and give it a try. The Dome is something dreadful at 29k but something special at 44k+

Definitely ahead of last year. Going to the interactive seating chart shows fewer seats. As others said don't take it as gospel as Cuse blocks out seats for Students, visitors and other unexplained reasons. However, many sections look close to legitimately filled up. I just hope our 20 to 20 yard line preferred crowd shows up.

Any fence-sitters I recommend getting either a $99 or $150 season pass and give it a try. The Dome is something dreadful at 29k but something special at 44k+

Those empties between the 20's last year weren't no shows, they were unsold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those empties between the 20's last year weren't no shows, they were unsold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know it might not be the best idea to drop prices and unwind the pricing/donation program that Gross put in place, but really, we don't need the money right now as much as we did 5 years ago. Make it easier for folks to get to the game.

Not a bunch of seats left in the lower bowl in preferred. Wonder if it truly is a decent uptick?

Thats what I like to hear. I really hope it directly translates to more butts in the seats. I am just hoping for decent crowds and blow out victories of our first two home games leading up to Clemson. So there are NO reasons not to attend the Clemson game. I have tried to get as many people as I can to buy tickets already. I am bringing 4 guys from where I go to school (Clarkson, Potsdam NY) to the Clemson game. I am also driving down to Metlife from Potsdam with 2 friends the first weekend of school. Gonna be an exciting season but we really need a good showing down in metlife to make this something special. 3-1 leading into that game would be huge, make it a win over either NW or PSU. Hopefully Clemson lives up to the hype and can pull out a win over Georgia the first week and I think we could be in for a "DOME THAT SHAKES AND INTIMIDATES."

I WANT THAT DOME FULL FOR CLEMSON

I WANT THAT DOME FULL FOR CLEMSON

I want it full for every game!

carrier dome.jpg

I spoke with the ticket office yesterday and they said they were well ahead of last year's totals. If we are 3-1 or even 4-0 headed into that game with Clemson after a bye week, that Dome will be close to capacity.

Yes I am bored..

I went onto SU Athletics to look at ticket sales for the Clemson game. There is a feature where you can zoom in and see all the specific seats that are available. Basically the whole bottom bowl is full except for a few in the endzone opposite the band. The rest are all in the 2nd or 3rd level. I have heard some people think they are holding onto some tickets for seasons. Any idea how many? I counted all the available seats and got approximately 5500 available. If that is even close to true I think we can fill it if we have a decent start to the season. Take a look!

Yes I am bored..

I went onto SU Athletics to look at ticket sales for the Clemson game. There is a feature where you can zoom in and see all the specific seats that are available. Basically the whole bottom bowl is full except for a few in the endzone opposite the band. The rest are all in the 2nd or 3rd level. I have heard some people think they are holding onto some tickets for seasons. Any idea how many? I counted all the available seats and got approximately 5500 available. If that is even close to true I think we can fill it if we have a decent start to the season. Take a look!

My guess is seasons are running about 26-28k right now. Hopefully we add another 1000. Our all time high for season ticket sales was 38k. If we start out 2-0 our Dome attendance might be the best since around 2000.

My guess is seasons are running about 26-28k right now. Hopefully we add another 1000. Our all time high for season ticket sales was 38k. If we start out 2-0 our Dome attendance might be the best since around 2000.

How many tickets do you think they are holding out for season ticket buyers right now? We can't be at 44k already are we? (specifically 44k for clemson game)

How many tickets do you think they are holding out for season ticket buyers right now? We can't be at 44k already are we? (specifically 44k for clemson game)
No we aren't. Remember we hold back seats for Visitors and Students/Band. I expect Clemson to travel decently. They might even fill their quota. The students will depend on if they deem the game an event and if it doesn't interfere with other social activities. I didn't check but the whole Tops Section might be blocked off too. Add in as you siad seating for season ticket holders. I have no idea how many are taken for Clemson but I have high confidence this game will surpass 45k.

No we aren't. Remember we hold back seats for Visitors and Students/Band. I expect Clemson to travel decently. They might even fill their quota. The students will depend on if they deem the game an event and if it doesn't interfere with other social activities. I didn't check but the whole Tops Section might be blocked off too. Add in as you siad seating for season ticket holders. I have no idea how many are taken for Clemson but I have high confidence this game will surpass 45k.

Forgot about the tops section. I truly hope it is over 45k a legit 45k. If we are 3-1 or 4-0 we won't have a problem.

Forgot about the tops section. I truly hope it is over 45k a legit 45k. If we are 3-1 or 4-0 we won't have a problem.

They also blocked of the top of Section 302 (this one was screwed up the first day the interactive season ticket sales thingie was publically released) and haven't released it yet.

They also blocked of the top of Section 302 (this one was screwed up the first day the interactive season ticket sales thingie was publically released) and haven't released it yet.

Lets hope Clemson gets off to a good start and come in decently ranked.

none of the top 10 rows in the upper deck are sold but you cant buy them.. some are for special event stuff. you also need to combine all the seasons left and the game day tickets. I know my section is still only about 1/3 full in the upperdeck. the endzones are selling well though probably half as many as last week left.

Clemson has to beat a darn good Georgia team in their first game and if they get through them they have S. Carolina St, Wake and NCS before their visit to the Dome. I'd love that game to be 2 4-0 teams because they would have beaten the Bulldogs...2-0 in conference and we'd have 2 wins over the Big 10.

none of the top 10 rows in the upper deck are sold but you cant buy them.. some are for special event stuff. you also need to combine all the seasons left and the game day tickets. I know my section is still only about 1/3 full in the upperdeck. the endzones are selling well though probably half as many as last week left.

Keep us up to date!

Tough for me to think about two 4-0 teams without getting overly emotional... Lets throw in GAMEDAY being here too

Battle of unbeatens would mean--->sold out Dome
It could also mean ABC Primetime.

If we're 4-0 heading into the Clemson game, and looking at an ABC primetime slot, I think I'm going to start tailgating for the Clemson game at the conclusion of the Tulane game. I wonder if my parking lot is OK with me sitting there for two straight weeks.