Season Ticket Sales | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Sales

yup. crappy seats that no one wants. I guess you guys are cool with thousands of empty seats right at mid field for the entire TV nation to see. As i said.. agree to disagree.

There really isn't a crappy seat in the Dome. Good sight lines all around.

yup. crappy seats that no one wants. I guess you guys are cool with thousands of empty seats right at mid field for the entire TV nation to see. As i said.. agree to disagree.
why didnt you buy season tickets at midfield then?

Season Ticket sales are better than anytime since the Gerg took over. I'd guess we are around 25k. We need the Freshman to show up and stay. We need the townies to show and lastly we need some alumni support.

Season Ticket sales are better than anytime since the Gerg took over. I'd guess we are around 25k. We need the Freshman to show up and stay. We need the townies to show and lastly we need some alumni support.

Let's get to 2 and 2 and maybe, just maybe, look just a little bit exciting on offense doing it, and a well marketed ACC DEBUT promo can get us to a good looking number for Clemson.

Now...2 ugly uninspiring wins...or worse...and I don't think we will get there at all.

Gross needs to lower ticket prices to fill the place up. Hoops season tix are 500 a pop, and rightfully so. You pay for the product you get. I am happy with my seats in row A in the corner of the end zone ($150 seats), but some people might not want to pony up the dough to watch this product

I hope dont embarrass ourselves with attendance these next two games. Show up and make the dome rock.

If we need to lower prices to get fans to show up, our fans suck moose nuts. I pay less now than I did 20 years ago, that is freakin' ridiculous.

Screaming up the charts I see. Nice job.

If you're so concerned move your seats down to midfield.

If we need to lower season ticket prices any more, we honestly don't deserve a D1 program. I live four hours away and work a bunch of weekends in my first post-grad job, where I'm not exactly making bank, and I somehow found a way to support the program by buying a couple of $99 seats.