Season Tickets Question | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets Question

CuseCPT

All Conference
Can season tickets be passed from one family member to another officially? Obviously the family member could just start paying for them, but let’s face it none of us are going to live forever. Does the university have a policy on this stuff?

I don't believe there is an official policy but they will certainly work with you. Keep in mind that some of the highest level premium seats ask for a one time donation, but in this instance I would think it would be more of a request than a demand.

Sorry for the noob question. But if I buy season tickets, and i want to give them to someone else, i have to print them myself? It's not like they are going to mail me all my individual tickets?

Sorry for the noob question. But if I buy season tickets, and i want to give them to someone else, i have to print them myself? It's not like they are going to mail me all my individual tickets?
They mail you your individual tickets.

Can season tickets be passed from one family member to another officially? Obviously the family member could just start paying for them, but let’s face it none of us are going to live forever. Does the university have a policy on this stuff?
I just enquired about this from my rep, the answer is yes with some caveats. Your seats can be transferred to a relation(son, daughter) however your points cannot. Example I am in the top10% for donations/ longevity, had my season tickets since 1975(Archy/Dome), my seats in the dome would be transfered but accumulated position would be lost. At least that is what my rep came back to me with.

When my father died, we transferred our long held b-ball seats into my account with my fball seats. I needed proof of death and a letter from my mother saying she had no interest and that I could take them over. But it was a smooth process.

I just enquired about this from my rep, the answer is yes with some caveats. Your seats can be transferred to a relation(son, daughter) however your points cannot. Example I am in the top10% for donations/ longevity, had my season tickets since 1975(Archy/Dome), my seats in the dome would be transfered but accumulated position would be lost. At least that is what my rep came back to me with.
Thanks, that makes sense. I tried to do some digging around but the multiple logins required make it kind of a pain.

Thanks, that makes sense. I tried to do some digging around but the multiple logins required make it kind of a pain.

If you decide to do it, call your account rep and they will tell you what to do and handle the procedure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom