season tix | Syracusefan.com

season tix

Timonen

All Conference
i suspect one of the changes this will prompt is an adjustment of ticket prices to be more in line with the general college football market (so UP!). I'm interested in seeing how the base reacts. i suspect a lot of excitement and a really attractive conference schedule. wvu is the only historically interesting opponent we play in conference. even pitt stunk for the largest share of time that many of us have been alive. now florida st, bc, vt, clemson, gtech, unc, miami, etc are all just much more interesting opponents week in/week out. cincy/sfu/ville have all been decent but none are must see games. nobody cares. florida st or miami coming once every 4 years will be awesome.

i really hope folks embrace it, shell out the higher price and fill the dome.

I don't think ticket prices will go up at all. We can't fill the place up now with prices that are dirt cheap. Hell we even did a $10 thing last year and couldn't get much over 40,000. Maybe if we get VT or Miami single game tix see a spike there but that would be about it.

Honestly raising FOOTBALL ticket prices would be suicide. Basketball on the other hand is a different story, there is a supply/demand thing there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom