Season Tixx - Upgrade Process | Syracusefan.com

Season Tixx - Upgrade Process

cpatrocks

Starter
Who is trying to upgrade tickets this week?

If so, what time slot did you get?

I just got an email saying I can try starting at 2:40PM on 4/9.

I am in Preferred C. I assume you guys with earlier time slots are in Preferred A/B?

4/11 10:00am. I'm not worthy.

I am in Preferred C. I assume you guys with earlier time slots are in Preferred A/B?

B. I had really great seats in section 117 last year but didn't like the energy level (or lack thereof) of the fans on that side of the Dome. More vibe back on the home side--if I can find seats there anywhere as good as the 117 seats, I will be one happy man!

B. I had really great seats in section 117 last year but didn't like the energy level (or lack thereof) of the fans on that side of the Dome. More vibe back on the home side--if I can find seats there anywhere as good as the 117 seats, I will be one happy man!

That's where my seats were two years ago during Marrone's last year. During our drubbing of Louisville that section was like a graveyard. I make a habit of switching seats occasionally and that game was the nail in the coffin for 117. I need some energy around me baby!

That's where my seats were two years ago during Marrone's last year. During our drubbing of Louisville that section was like a graveyard. I make a habit of switching seats occasionally and that game was the nail in the coffin for 117. I need some energy around me baby!

EggsZackly!

Anyone looking to move...we have a nice group of high energy fans up in 301/302. We are up high under the opposing coaches box. We are non-preferred. Send me a PM and I'll tell you where to look. Folks in our area or nearby: sutomcat, lincolncuse, shenxon, cuseregular, dccuse, storange...others nearby rrlbees, rocco and Niko Tamurian's clan

My experience with the online seat exchange process this morning:

I promptly logged in at my designated time (10:20) and picked two seats which showed up in my shopping cart--but that was essentially the end of the process. No confirmation that the transaction occurred. Still showed that the seats were in a hold for me though. Since the online transaction was getting no where, I decided to call the box office: explained my situation, and the young lady informed me that the seats I chose were already sold, even though they were listed as available (and they were still sitting in my cart). I said alright, can you help me with another choice while we are already on the phone, since I now don't trust the online process. She replied in the affirmative, and so I chose another two seats from the online list of those available. I waited while she processed the change--success! Not as good as my original choice, but not bad either. An email confirmation was sent to me--everything looked great--I was satisfied. Ten minutes later, I get a call from the box office: another lady says the purchase I made was invalid because it was right in the middle of a block of tickets owned by another season ticket holder. ?????! By now, things are getting almost comical. She was very apologetic and asked if she could help me find seats--gave me an option that was actually almost as good as my original online choice. I accepted the new seats, and thanked the lady for helping me out.

I waited for a confirmation email--in vain. Went to my CuseAccount to check the invoice. The only thing that shows up are the two seats that the first lady helped me get. So another What moment. I called the box office back to talk to the second lady I spoke to and asked why the seats she offered didn't show up on my CuseAccount? She said that the seats she offered were in fact not available after all, and that yes, the seats I negotiated with from the first lady I spoke to were the seats designated to me, even though it meant that I would be taking 2 seats from some fan who wanted a block of six. Hmmm... that would be kind of crappy of me, and I could imagine the dirty looks I would be getting from the people on either side of my seats. So-o-o... is there anything comparable available? Yes--two seats one row behind Done! I'll take the damn things! Got the email confirmation and showed up in my CuseAccount.

My conclusion: Something is FUpped with the online Ticketmaster seat transfer option.

My recommendation: call the box office direct (443-2121 / 1-800 Dometix) and see what is truly available. Check for email and CuseAccount confirmation.

northacuse- were you at least able to get seats on the home side of the field?

they have to be holding some seats back right? otherwise it looks like there is about 30k+ season ticket holders.

they have to be holding some seats back right? otherwise it looks like there is about 30k+ season ticket holders.

I would poo my pants if there was 30k+

I went in and actually bought an extra ticket...it took my money but the seat is still there showing available...I think I broke the rules as this is only swaps...not adding more. Kinda crazy. Will have to call the box office tomorrow to see if I'm a criminal or not.

northacuse- were you at least able to get seats on the home side of the field?

Yes--actually got the section I wanted but had to go 'round the merry-go-round a few times to get seats. Only took me an hour and a half to resolve the issue. :mad:

Northacuse I think that I am the other season ticket holder. First let me say thanks. I have a block of seats and there were two seats right in the middle that weren't mine. When I logged in yesterday morning I was happy to see that those two seats were available. I loaded the seats into my cart but the system wouldn't let me process the transaction. I called the box office and explained the situation. The lady I spoke with said that I would have to release them and then once they were released she would process the transaction. From what I was told the moment I released them you must have selected those exact seats because she never saw them come up as available. You know the rest of the story better than me. The system definitely didn't work yesterday for either of us and I appreciate your courtesy in thinking of me. We wouldn't have given you dirty looks but would have sure given you a good razzing. I'm not sure where you ended up getting seats but come on over and introduce yourself. I at least owe you a few beer's. Thanks again.

Ok...I heard from SU. I was able to grab the extra seat according to my contact.

Ok here is the straight scoop. Season Ticket Holders (STH) have access to the seats owned by other STHs (that didn't renew this year). STHs can buy extra seats. The General Public has access to other open seats.

BTW, only 45 Notre Dame tickets sold through my special link. If we want to get good deals like this in the future please use it. With only 45 seats spread among 2 sections if you buy now you should be in Row 2 at the worst.
http://syracusefan.com/threads/notre-dame-ticket-info.73347/

Northacuse I think that I am the other season ticket holder. First let me say thanks. I have a block of seats and there were two seats right in the middle that weren't mine. When I logged in yesterday morning I was happy to see that those two seats were available. I loaded the seats into my cart but the system wouldn't let me process the transaction. I called the box office and explained the situation. The lady I spoke with said that I would have to release them and then once they were released she would process the transaction. From what I was told the moment I released them you must have selected those exact seats because she never saw them come up as available. You know the rest of the story better than me. The system definitely didn't work yesterday for either of us and I appreciate your courtesy in thinking of me. We wouldn't have given you dirty looks but would have sure given you a good razzing. I'm not sure where you ended up getting seats but come on over and introduce yourself. I at least owe you a few beer's. Thanks again.

Sully--you just made my day! I am so frickin' glad I gave up those seats! And actually, I got seats only one row behind yours, so I didn't do to bad. If it was 10 rows behind, you would have been out of luck!;)

I am sorry you went through the same kind of fiasco I did during that "convenient" online process. Hope somebody up on the Hill hears or finds out what a joke it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom