season turning point | Syracusefan.com

season turning point

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
where the staff lost the team -- Rutgers game

that is where players and staff lost faith in each other, lost trust in what they were doing.

that is where players and staff lost faith in each other, lost trust in what they were doing.

And yet we smashed WVU after that.

Funny thing ... if Krautman makes a FG or an XP, or Bailey doesn't fumble in OT, there's no trust issue.

Funny thing ... if Krautman makes a FG or an XP, or Bailey doesn't fumble in OT, there's no trust issue.
true

but i also think the offensive ineptitude of that game really opened eyes negatively on the team

and we would have been bowl eligible already Oh Lord

Wow, very poorly thought out post. The highlite of the past three years was after that game. The Uconn game is where the team quit.

Wow, very poorly thought out post. The highlite of the past three years was after that game. The Uconn game is where the team quit.
that game = fluke

they were pumped to be playing primetime ESPN against rival

agreed from what i heard the D was so upset after the uconn game that the team became divided. At this point you also have many on the team questioning Nassib. Too much smoke around this one

wonder if doug wishes he had that 4th and inches decision back.

agreed from what i heard the D was so upset after the uconn game that the team became divided. At this point you also have many on the team questioning Nassib. Too much smoke around this one

The D that let UConn stomp all over them in the 2nd half of that game?

It's not like that unit is the '00 Ravens for God's sake. They're marginally better than the O, but they're stilly crappy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom