Season Wrap Up | Syracusefan.com

Season Wrap Up

Thinking about this...Thinking that is...

A couple of weeks ago I attended a fundraiser in AZ for Girls/women's club basketball. Roxi McNabb was in charge of the event. Both Roxi and Donovan are very involved with this organization. The fundraiser is the 501c charity wing of this group. It raises funds for the travel etc. This summer the elite teams will play all over the country. From the class on 2018 they sent 5 players to Division 1 teams including Baylor, and Oregon St. The McNabb's oldest daughter plays on the top National 15 and under team. This weekend I will be attending their only local tournament. Roxi mentioned that one of the players, who is in 9th grade already has an offer from SU. I don't know who it is, but hope to find out tomorrow. They are probably on the under 17 National team. Looking forward to this, and being more involved at the local level with fundraising etc. I'll let you know if I learn anything interesting. Of course, I can not really talk about SU basketball as I walk a fine line with my Syracuse volunteer position and potential recruiting violations. I can't really talk about our program or the team, just about Syracuse University as a school, or my real goal is to just enjoy watching some very good up and coming talent..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom