Seat Upgrades | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seat Upgrades

for those of you that are new season ticket holders, first off congratulations! You will not be disappointed. I want to add that if you have the extra cash go in on the seat cushions, I think it's an extra $50 per ticket. Not only is it more comfortable than the steel bench but it also gives you a line of demarcation from other folks encroaching in on your space. The guy at the end of our aisle has two seats but typically took three spaces, the seat cushion fixed that problem.

I hate those things. So stiff straight up and down. Pissed me off one b-ball game a few years ago where fball wasn’t done yet and whomever has my b-ball seats for football had bought those things. So for the b-ball game they were still there. I made the usher go get someone to come cut the suckers off and get them off my seat.

I hate those things. So stiff straight up and down. Pissed me off one b-ball game a few years ago where fball wasn’t done yet and whomever has my b-ball seats for football had bought those things. So for the b-ball game they were still there. I made the usher go get someone to come cut the suckers off and get them off my seat.
I love ya Bees, this take sucks. We're good right?

Yea, we’re good but those seats aren’t. :)
crying-over-ice-cream.jpg

for those of you that are new season ticket holders, first off congratulations! You will not be disappointed. I want to add that if you have the extra cash go in on the seat cushions, I think it's an extra $50 per ticket. Not only is it more comfortable than the steel bench but it also gives you a line of demarcation from other folks encroaching in on your space. The guy at the end of our aisle has two seats but typically took three spaces, the seat cushion fixed that problem.

The seat cushions have been an issue of contention for season ticket holders in our section for the opposite reason. Several of the cushions were not screwed in where they should and overlapped into the space of non cushioned season ticket holders. Fortunately, I was not effected, but my mother was as well as a couple 3 rows in front of us. I personally hate the things as they are bolted down and don’t move.
7CD50B6A-DFFA-4B34-9302-F101F5FD673F.jpeg

The seat cushions have been an issue of contention for season ticket holders in our section for the opposite reason. Several of the cushions were not screwed in where they should and overlapped into the space of non cushioned season ticket holders. Fortunately, I was not effected, but my mother was as well as a couple 3 rows in front of us. I personally hate the things as they are bolted down and don’t move.
View attachment 158991

Did they get new ones in the past few years?

Did they get new ones in the past few years?

Yes, the old ones would move and you could slide them. These you cannot.

View attachment 158991
I sit near the end of the row so that isn't an issue for me. Did you get in touch with someone at the dome to fix it?

I sit near the end of the row so that isn't an issue for me. Did you get in touch with someone at the dome to fix it?

I was never effected but I took a few pictures because I was planning to contact someone. The guy who sits next to my mother has 2 seats because he is a big guy (not fat, just big), and they get along, so she slide down and kind of shared the extra space. The couple in front of us eventually got their seats fixed, but it was after a couple of games. My mother now wants me to get her a seat, not because of comfort, but to mark her territory.

Yes, the old ones would move and you could slide them. These you cannot.

They look a little less upright so maybe they are better than the ones I tried to destroy. They look wider too which as you mention, can cause an issue.

They look a little less upright so maybe they are better than the ones I tried to destroy. They look wider too which as you mention, can cause an issue.
They seem wider, but can’t be or they would hang over the edge in rows that have all cushions.