Seat Upgrades | Syracusefan.com

Seat Upgrades

Nick44

All Conference
Have to say I had very low expectations for this process but it went pleasantly well. Was able to upgrade from 317 to 336 row b and it was a pretty smooth process. Going forward, I hope the athletics department can get this into a rhythm so that each year we all have the opportunity to improve our seats (albeit gradually) as we become more tenured as season ticket holders.

Exciting!

It might be tougher in future seasons if demand grows. But yeah i think the staff is always happy looking for someone to pay more lol

Have to say I had very low expectations for this process but it went pleasantly well. Was able to upgrade from 317 to 336 row b and it was a pretty smooth process. Going forward, I hope the athletics department can get this into a rhythm so that each year we all have the opportunity to improve our seats (albeit gradually) as we become more tenured as season ticket holders.

Exciting!

Welcome to 336! I'll be a few rows behind you. Great access to bathrooms, beer vendors and a concession stand. Plus the view is pretty good too!

I wasn't able to upgrade mine at all, but the process went well.

I wasn't able to upgrade mine at all, but the process went well.

Whats funny is I needed to call my AE since I wasnt doing a straight upgrade but rather upgrading two seats and buying a 3rd straight away. But it took a 5 min call

Welcome to 336! I'll be a few rows behind you. Great access to bathrooms, beer vendors and a concession stand. Plus the view is pretty good too!

Good to know. I'm next door in 335 Row E with my first season tickets, so I'm glad it sounds like a good spot!

Thank you! Yeah, my wife hated seeing the backs of the marching band team and so she constantly requested that we switch sides. This is also an improvement from sitting on the 10 yard line to about the 25 yard line. So we are excited!

I tried accessing Mycuse account through my ipad to look at upgrading. It won’t let me access without Adobe flash now. Is that a change they made on the site?

I just added to more, for what reason I don't know but to support Dino and the boys!

We have a new account rep who was great to work with and it was quick and easy!
Did the same. Thanks for the message yesterday... working on an answer for you.

for those of you that are new season ticket holders, first off congratulations! You will not be disappointed. I want to add that if you have the extra cash go in on the seat cushions, I think it's an extra $50 per ticket. Not only is it more comfortable than the steel bench but it also gives you a line of demarcation from other folks encroaching in on your space. The guy at the end of our aisle has two seats but typically took three spaces, the seat cushion fixed that problem.

it will be interesting to see people actually sitting in our row for the first time in years.. wont get to lay down anymore i guess.

I tried accessing Mycuse account through my ipad to look at upgrading. It won’t let me access without Adobe flash now. Is that a change they made on the site?

For some reason during midweek SU and Ticketmaster were having compatibility issues and people had a hard time getting into the system. So it looks like they switched what platform they were using and went to using flash. Flash isn’t supported on phones so you need to use a computer. The look and feel of everything was better before the switch.

For some reason during midweek SU and Ticketmaster we’re having compatibility issues and people had a hard time getting into the system. So it looks like they switched what platform they were using and went to using flash. Flash isn’t supported on phones so you need to use a computer. The look and feel of everything was better before the switch.
Thanks Bees

I have come to realize there seem to be very few truly bad spots in the building for football. Hoops is different, but football, pretty much the whole building is good.

I almost jumped on a pair of seats in the front row lower level down on the 10 yard line, but I felt I wouldn’t be able to see to many parts of the field

for those of you that are new season ticket holders, first off congratulations! You will not be disappointed. I want to add that if you have the extra cash go in on the seat cushions, I think it's an extra $50 per ticket. Not only is it more comfortable than the steel bench but it also gives you a line of demarcation from other folks encroaching in on your space. The guy at the end of our aisle has two seats but typically took three spaces, the seat cushion fixed that problem.

Agree 1000%

Excellent suggestion. And along with the comfort for your bottom, it is nice to have a little support for your lower back as well, which the seats provide. I can’t agree more strongly with the point you make about them giving you a claim to “ownership” of a particular portion of the bench!