Seating | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seating

Have been football seasons for years and thinking about seasons for hoops this season coming up. Are the section 213/14/15 sight lines pretty good for those having tickets there?
edit: should I wait perhaps to see if any seasons were not renewed that may free up on the website?
If I were you, yes, I old hold off on getting them to see what opens up. The last couple of years haven’ been great and I would expect some people will be giving up some really good seats.

If I were you, yes, I old hold off on getting them to see what opens up. The last couple of years haven’ been great and I would expect some people will be giving up some really good seats.
Hasn't the deadline already passed for people to declare their intention to renew their season tickets. But hopefully fans will realize the potential the team might have next season and STH will increase.
Have been football seasons for years and thinking about seasons for hoops this season coming up. Are the section 213/14/15 sight lines pretty good for those having tickets there?
edit: should I wait perhaps to see if any seasons were not renewed that may free up on the website?
I would call your account manager to find out if other seats will be released. I have season tickets in 310 which works great for us. I've sat in the 200's in the corner, but never at midcourt. I imagine those are pretty good seats.

Hasn't the deadline already passed for people to declare their intention to renew their season tickets. But hopefully fans will realize the potential the team might have next season and STH will increase.

I would call your account manager to find out if other seats will be released. I have season tickets in 310 which works great for us. I've sat in the 200's in the corner, but never at midcourt. I imagine those are pretty good seats.
Thanks guys. Yeah I will send a ping. Deadline passed but I think we are in the period where existing STH get first crack at moving. 213/14/15 work one corner of the court (the visitors corner) for football games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom