Seats: Aisle 114, Row DD | Syracusefan.com

Seats: Aisle 114, Row DD

Sat in 114 GG for the first 18 years of my life. Big fan.

It really isn't the best angle, but the fans are informed (or they were in the '80s and '90s), it's nice to have an individual chair, access is quick (no need to walk through the concourse), and it's pretty close to the court.

Sat in 114 GG for the first 18 years of my life. Big fan.

It really isn't the best angle, but the fans are informed (or they were in the '80s and '90s), it's nice to have an individual chair, access is quick (no need to walk through the concourse), and it's pretty close to the court.
would u rather be in DD or HH... im going to grab some for the UVA game, both options available

would u rather be in DD or HH... im going to grab some for the UVA game, both options available

HH; I think that's the last row of the blue seats. It's only a couple of rows, but the rise in those portable bleachers is extremely low so every little bit helps.

i felt compelled to change it to her since A. i love her and B. her cameo on the Jimmy Fallon skit last night was awesome.
You've done good for yourself, brother. Real good. Tiff...such a crush on her in the 80s. and 90s. and now. and when I'm old and wearing white pants and white leather shoes in southern Florida when I'm 80.

3.jpg
You guys didn't think I was going to let this one slide did you?

Is jordoo sharing pictures of his wife again? Listen jordoo, Jim has no shame whatsoever. When in doubt, send those pics over to me next time. I take care 'everyting.

Similar pose for sure! You know you'll see them if there is ever a round 2.

jordoo: We should be fair to two3zone. After all, it is his birthday and considering SU's poor timing (guessing they didn't know it was his birthday), I think we should be fair and throw the man a bone. Fair is fair. Now pics or round 2 never happened!

Only kidding. Sorta. Maybe 5% kidding, rest is truth. ;)

jordoo: We should be fair to two3zone. After all, it is his birthday and considering SU's poor timing (guessing they didn't know it was his birthday), I think we should be fair and throw the man a bone. Fair is fair. Now pics or round 2 never happened!

Only kidding. Sorta. Maybe 5% kidding, rest is truth. ;)

Just got a new phone today and haven't transferred pics. No can do until I get to my computer.

I would go with Row HH in section 114 the closer you get to the floor the harder it is to see. Row DD you would be looking right over the heads of the people sitting courtside. Depending on the seat numbers it may be close to directly behind the basket as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom