Seats: Aisle 114, Row DD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seats: Aisle 114, Row DD

I would go with Row HH in section 114 the closer you get to the floor the harder it is to see. Row DD you would be looking right over the heads of the people sitting courtside. Depending on the seat numbers it may be close to directly behind the basket as well.

so you would say row AA, front row, would be no good? People courtside would block view? Im 6 foot so maybe that wouldnt matter?

so you would say row AA, front row, would be no good? People courtside would block view? Im 6 foot so maybe that wouldnt matter?

You would be able to see players from the waist up basically. I watched the globetrotters from row AA in 114 a couple years ago and did not care for the seats. Row AA is the same height as the courtside seats and each additional row back is 4 to 6" higher. would rather sit row A in the bleachers in that section.

Depends on which actual seats you have. The stanchion for the hoop may block your view. They are close to the action, however.
seats 113 and 114 if we choose them.

or row HH seats 115 and 116

Either seat selection is in the middle of the row and will be very close to behind the basket. may not be able to see anything there...

i felt compelled to change it to her since A. i love her and B. her cameo on the Jimmy Fallon skit last night was awesome.

I don't remember that scene in "Saved by the Bell".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom