Seeking Opinions On Noel/Coleman Interaction | Syracusefan.com

Seeking Opinions On Noel/Coleman Interaction

stevemllerband

Walk On
Assuming we are aggressively pursuing Noel, how might a Coleman commitment affect Noel's recruitment on Syracuse's part and Noel's? This gets further complicated since we do not yet know if Noel is 2012 or 2013. Finally, who do you think is a better fit for our team as it is shaping up?

The only way we could possible get both is if Noel is staying in 2013. There would be to big of a log jam in the frontcourt. I think players fit very well into our system. Coleman would dominate the low block on offense and Noel would thrive playing the middle/wing in our zone. I feel we have a very good chance with noel since we are one of the only schools to offer his best friend Goodluck a scholarship also.

Regradless of whether Noel is in 12 or 13, Syracuse believes they can get both.

Evan Daniels from At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. reporting that Noel is finishing documents for '12...and he is at our Midnight Madness...would it be cool if he committed then...or just an insane asylum...

He is visiting with a guard. Would we take both and tell Mookie he is done if D.C. committs

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Assuming we are aggressively pursuing Noel, how might a Coleman commitment affect Noel's recruitment on Syracuse's part and Noel's? This gets further complicated since we do not yet know if Noel is 2012 or 2013. Finally, who do you think is a better fit for our team as it is shaping up?
Noel keeps twittering that he is at Tilton until 2013. Brantley (guard) is coming to MM with Noel .. a lot of people are after him as well. Isn't this Mookie's last year anyway? This is his 5th year I believe (of course I am often wrong) ... that would mean we would have 3 schollies available ... Scoop,KJo, and Mookie. Never mind ...just checked he has 1 more year after this. But ... with that being said, not including the walk-ons we have 12 schollie players. Scoop and KJo gone + 1 schollie left over = 3 available schollies for next year. Leaves room for DC2, Grant, +1 for 2012. For 2013 we will again have 3 schollies available ... in case Noel stays a 2013.

I think with that being said SU is holding for Noel and DC2

Noel keeps twittering that he is at Tilton until 2013. Brantley (guard) is coming to MM with Noel .. a lot of people are after him as well. Isn't this Mookie's last year anyway? This is his 5th year I believe (of course I am often wrong) ... that would mean we would have 3 schollies available ... Scoop,KJo, and Mookie. Never mind ...just checked he has 1 more year after this. But ... with that being said, not including the walk-ons we have 12 schollie players. Scoop and KJo gone + 1 schollie left over = 3 available schollies for next year. Leaves room for DC2, Grant, +1 for 2012. For 2013 we will again have 3 schollies available ... in case Noel stays a 2013.

I think with that being said SU is holding for Noel and DC2
Mookie's fourth year but that doesn't mean he's not gone... As for the chance to get both NN and DC2, don't think either effects each other at all, and probably makes the opportunity to play together more appealing. I think NN would be a phenomenal 4 in our system. dc2 is a 5. The ships always will work out for top level players, that the staff actually wants...