Seems JB may have started a movement... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Seems JB may have started a movement...

Schools are in the news right now, but there are lots of other "soft" targets. Where do you draw the line?
Actually
Stick an armed, trained officer in schools. That's something I wouldn't mind paying extra in my property taxes for.

Who has armed guards:
President? Check
Nancy Pelosi? Check
John Boehner? Check
CNN offices? Check
ESPN Headquarters (located in Conn)? Check
The building my company is located in in Houston? Check
My kids school? Nope

And stopping the legal purchase assault (whatever that means) weapons didn't stop Columbine, now did it?
Actually the majority of those you mentioned have Concealed Carry,even Chuckie Schumer...... and how many of those People have Kids in a Public School?

Missing the point. A ban on all guns would get the law-abiding citizens to turn in their guns but those inclined to ignore laws that they don't like will just keep and hide their guns. Most guns will not be used for crimes but some guns will still find their way into the hands of those who want to use them for mayhem.

Problem not solved.

oh no, I got your point - you didn't get my sarcasm.

And if you flip out after a major trauma and decide to walk into a preschool with your home protection shotguns and start blasting away you could kill quite a few people.

Or if you decide to loose you pit bull on a group of neighborhood kids because you have become unstable there is the potential for serious damage.
Weak analogy.