Seems like a very quiet weekend for NCAAM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seems like a very quiet weekend for NCAAM

View attachment 120269

A much more composed half by Young. Seems willing to make the easier pass when he drives. Before he was willing to pass, but he was always trying to make a pass that led to a 3 pointer or a lay up. Was leading to too many turnovers.
This is my first time seeing Trae Young. The kid is amazing. Like a hybrid of Steph Curry and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. He's got 38 of his team's 69 points and is making plays for other dudes.

Zags just posted he's heard rumblings that Zion was at Clemson last night.
As long as it isn’t Duke it’s fine.
I think South Carolina with Bowen makes some sense.
We don’t need Clemson to get this stud.
I say no Duke because they already have Barrett and Reddish.
If they get Zion they will have the top 3 recruits in the nation in one class.

This is my first time seeing Trae Young. The kid is amazing. Like a hybrid of Steph Curry and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. He's got 38 of his team's 69 points and is making plays for other dudes.

Like the combination of comparison! Nice.

After today's games played to date, let's look at two groups of teams based on KP rankings.

upload_2018-1-20_18-14-27.png

upload_2018-1-20_18-15-9.png

Based on KP.

The interesting with Washington is their KP rating and Sagarin Ratings are both quite bad (110 and 106). Those suggest things may get tough and they are a longshot to make the tourney. Of course the games are played on the floor.

And despite the numbers showing that they have not played great, their resume indicates that they are a clear bubble team right now because of wins at Kansas, and USC.

There is usually jnot such a big disconnect in those ratings and apparent results.

Last edited:
This Auburn team looks quite impressive.

This will be the first time ever I might look at the results of the Big 12 / SEC challenge that occurs at the end of January.

Next year is over now.
Barrett was sick at the FIBA U-19s last year.
Zion is a beast.
Cam Reddish can ball.
For chits and giggles they got Tyus Jones younger bro who is a 5 star PG and top 20 recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom